Hello from Blackstar

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
savageone
Citizen

Hello from Blackstar

Post by savageone » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:20 pm

Hello, my name is Greg from Blackstar squadron, I am here in hopes to gather steam for all of us original BSG fans. I live in California, the Fresno area and look forward to visiting your board often. I noticed today you guys have a Daggit section, which I have a lot of intrest in building at some point. Also, sssshhhhh don't tell but,, the classic cylons are so cool . Anyway, I am going to go lurk around your Basestar for a bit, but I will pop up on occasion to fire a shot.....rrrrr question and maybe even an answer once in a while :grin:

GoldCylon
Founder

Re: Hello from Blackstar

Post by GoldCylon » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Welcome on board Greg. One of the best BSG model collections is right there in your area. Kurt is over in Clovis, and then I am up north in Sacramento, and i have pretty cool collection of Cylon stuff. Enjoy the page.

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:39 pm

Hello Greg, happy to have another Blackstar member.
Be sure to read up on all the great info here, and at www.cylonempire.com (note the "Them!?" link... for Blackstar! HA) and visit www.cylon-knight.com too for more Cylon info!

Post often and enjoy.
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

savageone
Citizen

Post by savageone » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Thanks guys looking forward to checking this place out. You guys are so close to me, I know I get up to Sac every couple of months and clovis at least once a month. I am in Madera 20 min from fresno

Return to “Say Hi”