Greetings from Oregon

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
Quick2
Spare Parts

Greetings from Oregon

Post by Quick2 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:00 pm

Hi all from the state of Oregon. I am also a member of the 501st Legion and Rebel Legion costume groups. I wear the Stormtrooper, X Wing Pilot, and Jedi. I also costume as the 1966 Batman for certain comic or car events as well as a Red Shirt from TOS Star Trek. You have a great forum here. I am a friend of Flyboy who lives in same area. I look forward to watching his progress of building a Cylon (1978). I also have another friend near Portland who is interested in building a Cylon. I have been a fan since the 1978 show and had the model kits and a few figures back then. It definately filled the void when there was not a Star Wars film. I always enjoyed the costumes of the 1978 Show and thougth the Cylons were very cool. I even made a Clay cylon mask in school(I wish I still had it).

Allan :cylon: :byyourcommand:

Anyway , here are a few pictures of some of my costumes.
the first one is me as Stormtrooper and on the other side of Vader is Carlos(Flyboy) who is a member of this forum.
I am on the left side.

GoldCylon
Founder

Re: Greetings from Oregon

Post by GoldCylon » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:48 pm

Welcome on board, and some very cool costumes. If you built those I think the Cylon suit will be a easier build for you. Thanks for joining up, and showing off you costumes.
Any pictures of that old clay Cylon mask? That would be a woot to see that.

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:55 pm

Welcome! Post often and enjoy the site.
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Post by Red Eye » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:39 am

The Cylon Empire welcomes you! :byyourcommand:

Nice selection of costumes, by the way. Thanks for sharing these photos with us!

Please enjoy our forums.
"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

Quick2
Spare Parts

Post by Quick2 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:38 pm

Thanks Gang. I will look into what it takes to put together a Classic Cylon. I hope the future would allow that. That one that looks to be a fun build, but hopefully not tooo spending. :) :cylon:

Return to “Say Hi”