Hello from Montreal, Canada

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
gfollano
Spare Parts

Hello from Montreal, Canada

Post by gfollano » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:13 am

Hello everyone my name is Gerardo Follano mostly known for the troopers I use to make, I'm a big prop and costume collector, mostly Star Wars and Super heroes,
I'm very meticulous when it comes to my collection and only want the best!
I always loved the Cylon Centurion costume, my goal is to find a accurate full costume ready for display, the only one I found so far is the Kropserkle but heard it's not the most accurate, if I have to spend money I rather get it right the first time, so the search is on, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gerardo

Jenne
Flight Leader

Re: Hello from Montreal, Canada

Post by Jenne » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:55 am

Welcome at the Basestar,
you are on the right place, that

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: Hello from Montreal, Canada

Post by Cylon-Knight » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Welcome Gerardo! Jenne is right... the classic Battlestar costume community is just soooooo much smaller than Star Wars. To get a great 1:1 Centurion is going to take a lot of time and money or luck to find someone wanting to sell. There is a recent post in our junkyard forum of a member who is moving on from a semi started build. It is a great deal for all you get at the price he's asking. My advice would be to buy it up and use your skills to complete the build.

Enjoy the site and check out http://www.cylon-knight.com and http://www.cylonempire.com for more classic Cylon info.

Post up some of your Star Wars stuff if you can. We would love to see it! I am interested in a trooper for my next build after my Centurion.

Post often!
:byyourcommand:
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Return to “Say Hi”