Rifle nozzle intrest thread

This is a help forum to build your classic series props and costumes.
goldcylon1
First Centurion

Re: Rifle nozzle intrest thread

Post by goldcylon1 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:08 pm

sean wrote:
goldcylon1 wrote:
sean wrote:no problem. I'm here to help my true cylon brothers.

Hi there Sean between work and my sons hospital stay for scolisis I apoligize for not posting these sooner. I do not know who made this rifle many years ago but it does have a strobe light effect. Looking for help on the small bayonet. I could live with the strobe portion which does not look bad.

gold cylon 1 sorry I havent beeen around....have had some broblems of my own,,,so you want to make the bayonet bigger?
Yes longer if possible

Goldcylon@cox.net

sean
Flight Leader

Post by sean » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:36 pm

It looks like it is attached to the nozzle.do you plan on using the nozzle?

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:53 pm

The bayonet should be longer and insert into the rifle

sean
Flight Leader

Post by sean » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:49 pm

Looks to me as if the bayonet is attached to the nozzle and the nozzle attaches to the rifle..... doesn't mater I'm going to hook this dude up.I think we need a cylon rifle makeover....what do ya say my cylon brethren...

goldcylon1
First Centurion

Post by goldcylon1 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:52 pm

sean wrote:Looks to me as if the bayonet is attached to the nozzle and the nozzle attaches to the rifle..... doesn't mater I'm going to hook this dude up.I think we need a cylon rifle makeover....what do ya say my cylon brethren...

Im in!!!! :cylongold:
Goldcylon@cox.net

sean
Flight Leader

Post by sean » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:55 pm

goldcylon1 wrote:
sean wrote:Looks to me as if the bayonet is attached to the nozzle and the nozzle attaches to the rifle..... doesn't mater I'm going to hook this dude up.I think we need a cylon rifle makeover....what do ya say my cylon brethren...

better be in... your the one getting the makeover...LOL......goldCylon1 how do you feel about replacing the nozzle and the bayonet?

goldcylon1
First Centurion

Post by goldcylon1 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:06 am

sean wrote:
goldcylon1 wrote:

better be in... your the one getting the makeover...LOL......goldCylon1 how do you feel about replacing the nozzle and the bayonet?
Either way is fine will the new nozzle be made of clear like this one?
Goldcylon@cox.net

Cy
Raider Commander

Post by Cy » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:33 pm

I think i could be in also.
Goldcylon1 hang in there dude, My son just had the big ho hummer Scoliosis surgery with rods and goodied to straighten him up. It all came out well. If you need someone to talk to, drop me a note. The only sad part is I was at shriners and GoldCylon didnt don his Screen used outfit to come cheer up the childeren while I was there. Bad dog, no biscuit. :lol:

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Cy wrote:I think i could be in also.
Goldcylon1 hang in there dude, My son just had the big ho hummer Scoliosis surgery with rods and goodied to straighten him up. It all came out well. If you need someone to talk to, drop me a note. The only sad part is I was at shriners and GoldCylon didnt don his Screen used outfit to come cheer up the childeren while I was there. Bad dog, no biscuit. :lol:
You show have said something it never crossed my mind to go down there to show off.

sean
Flight Leader

Post by sean » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:09 pm

Yep there clear.they are the one's that C.O.R.A make's.Image

Cy
Raider Commander

Post by Cy » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:41 pm

GoldCylon wrote:
You show have said something it never crossed my mind to go down there to show off.
It didnt to me either till I was typing this. lol Well if you want to go do it in the future I know some of the people there now and will be willing to be your guide dog.

goldcylon1
First Centurion

Post by goldcylon1 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:50 pm

Yeah thanks for that he's on the mend he was over 60% bent. Now with the rods and surgery hes in the 20%. He can breathe better now. He just turned 18 a few days ago. Basically was wacked for 2 months hes the tallest cylon in the family now. Pretty severe and scary stuff with any back surgery
Goldcylon@cox.net

goldcylon1
First Centurion

Post by goldcylon1 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:51 pm

sean wrote:Yep there clear.they are the one's that C.O.R.A make's.Image
Sean that looks good but doesnt Dale's original have a little longer bottom tube on his vacuform original?
Goldcylon@cox.net

sean
Flight Leader

Post by sean » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:16 pm

goldcylon1 wrote:
sean wrote:Yep there clear.they are the one's that C.O.R.A make's.Image
Sean that looks good but doesnt Dale's original have a little longer bottom tube on his vacuform original?

I truthfully would not know my friend.but I'm willing to send you one of these and a bayonet absolutely free.If you can use it and you like it.it's all good.if not. all I ask is that you send them back.......

Cy
Raider Commander

Post by Cy » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:08 am

goldcylon1 wrote:

Yeah thanks for that he's on the mend he was over 60% bent. Now with the rods and surgery hes in the 20%. He can breathe better now. He just turned 18 a few days ago. Basically was wacked for 2 months hes the tallest cylon in the family now. Pretty severe and scary stuff with any back surgery
Oh i know the story, My son developed an infection 5 weeks after the surgery and they had to go in and re open everything. this was in may, we are just now settling back into normal life, only 2 more months of drugs for the bugs.
Sorry to get off topic....Man those nozzles look great! Now i need a working rifle.......

Return to “Classic Battlestar Props and Costumes”