One Minute Galactica at it again

Fan films, sounds, art, wallpaper images - and more. A rag tag fleet of fun.
GoldCylon
Founder

Re: One Minute Galactica at it again

Post by GoldCylon » Fri May 07, 2010 9:41 am

Cylon-Knight wrote:Sounds cool... I've got my popcorn - waiting for the show :)
Including credits it ran over 5 minutes, so a bag of popcorn might get wiped out.

OneMinuteGalactica
Centurion

Post by OneMinuteGalactica » Fri May 07, 2010 12:12 pm

Hand-Schaub wrote:And fun it was... OMG really did a great job of making my acting look... like acting. It proves it's all in the editing. What an honor to dawn the suit of Gary as well! I kept thinking to myself as Dale tugged at the suit to get it on me... "Man - threads age and get weak... don't hurt the precious"!

My girlfriend saw it as well and really liked it... she too is hard to impress. so a big thumbs up to OMG for doing a great job.

oh - the Tie was actually a special edition "help somebody" (kids I think) type tie from Van Heusen... like the way it is tied like a Cylon would do it?

Looking forward to this going public for all to enjoy.
Hey, Hand-Schaub, good to "meet" you. I didn't know you were a member here.

Thanks for the nice acting. The human role was the biggest fear I had going into this, because most people just can't act even half decently, and you managed to pull it off. I would even say you were slightly OVER half decent. Maybe .51 or something. I'm not good at math. Anyway, you had lots of good facial reactions I hadn't counted on when I wrote it, so again, thanks.

Oh, and yesterday I made an avatar of you wearing the helmet and suit at another forum and at YouTube. Basically the same one you've got for yourself there, but I figure the Internet should be big enough for two.

Hand-Schaub
First Centurion

Post by Hand-Schaub » Sat May 08, 2010 1:50 am

Oh, and yesterday I made an avatar of you wearing the helmet and suit at another forum and at YouTube. Basically the same one you've got for yourself there, but I figure the Internet should be big enough for two.
No problem - glad to see it used. :byyourcommand:

Return to “Media - Video - Sound Clips -Music”