******CYLON COSTUME 100% COMPLETE 1:1 FOR SALE*****

Completed "For Sale Item(s)" archive.
chrisd
Banned User

******CYLON COSTUME 100% COMPLETE 1:1 FOR SALE*****

Post by chrisd » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:14 am

For auction, Here is my most precious prize for sale, a 100% AUTHENTIC custom built Cylon Centurion costume For all you Cylon costume fans who are trying to "piece" together an authentic Cylon
and know the difference from a replica next to an authentic 1:1 Cylon, look no further. This Cylon is 100% COMPLETE and authentic as authentic gets. Overall, this project took me nearly 2 years from start to finish. The armor is 1:1 scale styrene plastic which I had chromed, The rifle is a blue LED when you press the fire button and is fully working, the eye scanner is not (LED) but rather the original 32 bulb scanner which is casted off an ORIGINAL Cylon bulb scanner and is fully working, the boots and gloves are modified to meet the "Cylon specs" and are from the same brand as the originals, the skirt is the heavy chain mail mesh metal skirt and NOT replica fabric. The undersuit...which you all know is a MAJOR IMPOSSIBILITY to find an authentic 1:1.....It was custom died material and the ribbing was sewn on professionally by a seamstress who did an incredible job and slowly and patienly as possible in order to achieve perfection.
NOTE: This Cylon is for sure one of the closest and 100% COMPLETE authentic Cylon replicas ever. I went ALL out when I constructed it but I wanted all original parts to build the reputation of "Nothing less than 100%" being that I am a "perfectionist" with each and every project I build.
To give you a better idea, here is a video of this costume;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfiwpZZriI0 (Costume Video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HN8879HGNI (Bulb Scanner VS LED)

I obtained my information to build this Cylon costume from various sources and friends who helped me to make this possible.
This Cylon costume is 100% COMPLETE, you will NOT have to modify it or search to buy weapons as it comes with the sword & scabbard, a working rifle, and working bulb scanner. I will also include a 1 hour CD of the sound effects (eye "warble" sound and professionally made Cylon voices using an analog vocoder) which contains much more phrases than the movies and series combined!! The costume will be fully insured and I would like to see it go to the hands of someone who really wants
a Cylon (Non Screen used). Any questions please contact me chridext257(at)aol.com I am asking $5995.00 for the costume with weapons + shipping

Here is a list of accessories-
1) Undersuit (Top)
2) Undersuit (Bottom)
3) 32 Bulb Scanner
4) Helmet (1 PC)
5) Backpack (1PC)
6) Shoulder Bell (Left)
7) Shoulder Bell (Right)
8) Chest Plate (1PC)
9) Chest Plate Attachment (Back)
10) Chest Plate Attachment (Left Rib)
11) Chest Plate Attachment (Right Rib)
12) Bicep Armor (Left)
13) Bicep Armor (Right)
14) Wrist Gauntlet (Left)
15) Wrist Gauntlet (Right)
16) Boot Gauntlet (Left)
17) Boot Gauntlet (Right)
18-24) 7 Battery Boxes
25) Glove (Left)
26) Glove (Right)
27) Sword
28) Scabbard
29) Rifle (LED Working)
30) Battery Belt (7 Batteries)
31) Skirt (24 x 24)
32) Boot (Left)
33) Boot (Right)
34) Voice CD (Optional)
***Also comes with 4 suspenders for the undersuitImage
edit by Dale (GoldCylon) I added photos, and removed the @ in the email address to help prevent spam.

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:54 pm

VERY VERY NICE! If I only had the money. FRAK! :evil:

Best of luck, whoever gets the suit, will be VERY lucky.
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:00 am

Chris has a great suit. It should have sold to a true collect already if the economy was a bit better.

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Post by Red Eye » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:33 am

I can't say it often enough: THAT COSTUME TOTALLY ROCKS!!!

If you don't tell someone it's a replica, you couldn't take it apart from the real deal.

Hope my Centurion will look as great as that one, whenever it'll be finished, anyway... :?

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:42 pm

You know Red Eye... you can just slip on the Imperious Leader costume you have in the works and COMMAND that the Cylon report to you(r collection).

:D

nashslash
Flight Leader

Post by nashslash » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:10 am

That's a real shame you have to let that costume go. Stunning photos and a absolutely great cylon. Times are hard everywhere right now. Real shame Bud. But, somebodies is going to get something what the rest of us strive for.
www.battlefield-online.net

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Post by Red Eye » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:36 am

Cylon-Knight wrote:You know Red Eye... you can just slip on the Imperious Leader costume you have in the works and COMMAND that the Cylon report to you(r collection).

:D
An excellent idea... :wink:

cybertrooper
Raider Pilot

Post by cybertrooper » Fri May 08, 2009 12:01 am

Chris, an excellent (flawless) reproduction.

I am tempted to buy it and sell off all my bits and pieces. However I have come so far that I feel that I will try and get across the line (although it will likely cost at least $6000 anyway).

I fully understand that you would not wish to break up this wonderful costume, but if you have any 'spare' items you wish to sell, please feel free to post them.

Good luck

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Fri May 08, 2009 12:18 am

Good idea cybertrooper... a "Cylon Depot" would be nice!
Spare parts 4 sale :twisted:

Return to “[SOLD] Items”