Hello from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
Titus
Spare Parts

Hello from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Post by Titus » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:35 am

I am from just outside Toronto Canada.
I recently received my Cylon build form Scott at Kropserkel. I I was so lucky that I’m close & also his wife & him actually dropped it off to me. It was so fun and exciting. Besides my wife & kids … I had a couple of my friends over for the big surprise (I didn’t tell anyone what it was ). So of course I walked around the neighbourhood. Chuckle. With all my other costumes & Halloween Displays… the neighbours are used to seeing crazy stuff form my house. Haha
I have both a Ringwraith & Witchking costume. I also have a few Mandalorian builds that I’m working on. My wife knows by now that she is raising 3 kids .. not just 2 …. Haha.

In any event. I’m hoping to reach out to others that are near me & maybe go to some events … (probably sometime next summer with Covid ). Cheers !
David (aka Titus)
Last edited by Titus on Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: Hello from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Post by Cylon-Knight » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:48 pm

Welcome aboard the Basestar, glad to have join up!

Can't wait to see photos of the costumeS and displays - all of them. Sound amazing.
Because, as my Cylon-Knight emoji says...
:CK:

Post often and enjoy the site - be sure to check out our gallery too. Sooooo much Sci-Fi goodness.
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

GoldCylon
Founder

Re: Hello from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Post by GoldCylon » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:11 am

Congrats. Sounds like fun times in the future.

Return to “Say Hi”