#22: Space Croppers

Discussions about the 1978 TV & Movie series.

What does everyine think of #22: Space Croppers"?

Excellent ****
No votes
Very Good ***1/2
No votes
Good ***
No votes
Average **1/2
50%
Mediocre **
No votes
Poor *1/2
50%
Awful *
No votes

Total votes: 2

Croft2014
Raider Pilot

#22: Space Croppers

Post by Croft2014 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:19 pm

When the Cylons destroy one of the fleet's agro ships the Galacticans set up roost on an Earth farm to grow more food. However, capitalistic human villains make life hard.

Ho hum, pretty duff; more of the annoying kids. The attack on the agro ship is made up entirely by stock footage from "Saga of a Star World" and "The Magificent Warriors" (via Silent Running). Trivia: the laser guns used by Troy and Dillon to create the furrows to begin cropping are from Buck Rogers in the 25th Century.

johnnybear
Raider Commander

Re: #22: Space Croppers

Post by johnnybear » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:09 am

Well it wasn't a brilliant episode I agree but it did have the Imperious Leader returning, although voiced by Dennis Haysbert apparently, but I couldn't hear the likeness! And didn't Haysbert appear as one of Lt.Dante's wildcard pilots who shot down most of the invading force? On ATV they followed The Super Scouts two parter with this one, although that's not actually true as they never screened part two and I had to wait for another channel to show it to get the conclusion and it didn't fit very well I can tell you on my VHS Galactica collection back then! :wtf:
JB

Return to “1978 TV Series”