Cylon Armor Lot For Sale

Have something you want to sell?
Looking to buy something?
Collectible, prop, costume, etc. item(s) for sale - are here.

Note: Sales are between individual members ONLY.
ByYourCommand.net assumes no role if any issues come up with a sale or transfer of funds.

dabambam
Centurion

Cylon Armor Lot For Sale

Post by dabambam » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:38 pm

I have some extra Cylon armor available for sale if anyone is looking to start building a costume. This is extra pieces I have that I don't need. Not a complete set of armor, but enough to give you a good start. Available to U.S. buyers. I will gladly send you an invoice through Paypal and charge actual shipping cost. Details below. Asking $325 plus shipping cost or best offer.

Backpack: It is complete with all with decals and plastic pieces on the back. It shows some wear around the edges and has scuffs throughout giving it a battle worn appearance. There are a few extra pieces included if you want to add more dimension to the black circle on the back, which does have a little damage to the decal.

Bicep Armor: Both are complete and each one comes in two sections held together by Velcro. Show wear and have scuffs.

Forearm Armor: Both are complete with the exception of the decals are missing. You can see some sticker residue where they once were located. The foam padding to help hold them on the forearms is mostly gone and will need to be replace. The right piece will need to have the nozzle re-glued back on. Show wear and have scuffs.

Boot Armor: Includes the two outside pieces for each leg. There are two optional inside pieces you can obtain if you wish. Appear to be in almost like new condition and don't show signs of being used.

Mesh Skirt: Just a fabric skirt used on the back to cover your back half. Used, but overall in decent shape.
Attachments
IMG_2473.JPG
IMG_2472.JPG
IMG_2471.JPG
IMG_2470.JPG
IMG_2469.JPG
IMG_2468.JPG
IMG_2467.JPG
IMG_2466.JPG
IMG_2465.JPG
IMG_2464.JPG
IMG_2463.JPG