GOOD MORNING AMERICA ON THE SET OF GALACTICA

Fan films, sounds, art, wallpaper images - and more. A rag tag fleet of fun.
Scott
Raider Gunner

GOOD MORNING AMERICA ON THE SET OF GALACTICA

Post by Scott » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:19 am

I don't think anyone has posted this link, if so I missed it in searching and I apologize.

ABC broadcast a special evening edition of Good Morning America before Galactica premiered. David Hartman does a segment of life in the universe, then Sandy Hill is on the set interviewing Lorne Greene (it appears the interview was shot during the filming of Lost Planet of The Gods part 2) and we get to see a few shots of the bridge, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRr0luZP5QQ

Still, another holy grail is the behind the scenes FX segment GMA ran the day after Saga of A Star World was broadcast. I have it recorded on audio tape, but sadly I have not been able to find it.

Croft2014
Raider Pilot

Re: GOOD MORNING AMERICA ON THE SET OF GALACTICA

Post by Croft2014 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:53 am

Interesting to see the raw footage of the Imperious Leader and the closeup of his head with his second brain. Thanks for that!

Scott
Raider Gunner

Post by Scott » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:10 am

Croft2014 wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:53 am
Interesting to see the raw footage of the Imperious Leader and the closeup of his head with his second brain. Thanks for that!
You are welcome!

I love anytime we get to see the Imperious Leader in better shots with the different voice.

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:53 pm

That is AMAZING! Thank you for sharing the link!!
:loveit: :loveit: :loveit:
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Post by Red Eye » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:40 pm

Hope the making-of SFX segment of GMA will surface soon! I'm looking for it for AGES now...

But this little segment posted here was pure gold as well... wish they'd used the frontal shot of the Leader in the final cut!
"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

goldcylon1
First Centurion

Post by goldcylon1 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:56 pm

Scott wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:19 am
I don't think anyone has posted this link, if so I missed it in searching and I apologize.

ABC broadcast a special evening edition of Good Morning America before Galactica premiered. David Hartman does a segment of life in the universe, then Sandy Hill is on the set interviewing Lorne Greene (it appears the interview was shot during the filming of Lost Planet of The Gods part 2) and we get to see a few shots of the bridge, etc.

Still, another holy grail is the behind the scenes FX segment GMA ran the day after Saga of A Star World was broadcast. I have it recorded on audio tape, but sadly I have not been able to find it.
That is cool and I agree he was dirt fresh from Kobol lol :cylongold:
Goldcylon@cox.net

Galactifan
Flight Leader

Post by Galactifan » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:55 am

Scott wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:19 am

Another great “lost” Galactica video has been found! Scott, thanks for sharing!

Return to “Media - Video - Sound Clips -Music”