#14: Baltar's Escape

Discussions about the 1978 TV & Movie series.

What does everyone think of "14: Baltar's Escape"?

Excellent ****
67%
Very Good ***1/2
No votes
Good ***
17%
Average **1/2
17%
Mediocre **
No votes
Poor *1/2
No votes
Awful *
No votes

Total votes: 6

johnnybear
Raider Commander

Re: #14: Baltar's Escape

Post by johnnybear » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:16 pm

I've already asked that! If the Alliance is as Nazi as they look then I'd say they'd exploit the Nomen for their superior technology before outing them before the crowds as hideous alien monsters intent upon the destruction of all life on Terra! :frack:
JB

Croft2014
Raider Pilot

Post by Croft2014 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:43 am

The Eastern Alliance crew, Baltar and the three Borellian Nomen hatch plans to escape from the Prison Barge.

More silly politicking and Baltar at his most weaselly with the council taking back (from Adama) the emergency powers granted him after the destruction of the colonies. Siress Tinia (Ina Balin) is the new council representative on the bridge which pisses off both Adama and Tigh. However, it's very watchable and at least more even in tone than Greetings from Earth.

Ron Kelly is back (after Greetings from Earth) as security guard Reese. The Galactica's landing bay must be cold because Tinia has a right nipple on.

johnnybear
Raider Commander

Post by johnnybear » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:11 am

When my late Father first saw this episode in 1981 I won't tell you how he referred to Ina Balin as Tinia! :lol: And Commandant Leiter is definitely a more dangerous and aggressive character than what we saw in the previous episode! Maybe it was the Prison Barge food that snapped him? :bsglol:
JB

Return to “1978 TV Series”