Voice changer "video"

Tips, tricks, inside secrets, help, sources, items used on making the Cylon Centurion suit to wear. Tell us your story, how you came about collecting your parts to a Centurion, or if you own a complete Centurion costume.
Finster
Centurion

Voice changer "video"

Post by Finster » Sat May 31, 2014 11:17 am

While researching a Centurion build I found that HyTechToyz makes a eye scanner warble sound module, so I subscribed to their Youtube channel. A day or two ago they posted a new "video" of their voice changer. To me it doesn't sound that great but it still might be better than nothing. Disclaimer: I don't work for them or make any money from this link, etc. Just thought I'd share. Here's the video:

goldcylon1
First Centurion

Re: Voice changer "video"

Post by goldcylon1 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:18 am

Finster wrote:While researching a Centurion build I found that HyTechToyz makes a eye scanner warble sound module, so I subscribed to their Youtube channel. A day or two ago they posted a new "video" of their voice changer. To me it doesn't sound that great but it still might be better than nothing. Disclaimer: I don't work for them or make any money from this link, etc. Just thought I'd share. Here's the video:

I bought it and returned it. To be honest it didnt sound this good (as presented in the video) However their Eye warble product is very good.
Goldcylon@cox.net

DarkCooper
Citizen

Post by DarkCooper » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:24 pm

I also got duped into buying this and it was only when i made the complaint about no instructional or any vid regardless , few hours later that vid was up.
I was so angry at them for trying to sell this off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT BUY THIS BAD ATTEMPT AT A CYLON VOICE CHANGER .

A complete waste of money for something that does NOT even come CLOSE to a cylon

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:30 pm

Thanks guys for sounding off on this.

goldcylon1
First Centurion

Post by goldcylon1 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:04 pm

GoldCylon wrote:Thanks guys for sounding off on this.

I was not too thrilled but they sent me my money back plus shipping so they are pretty standup folks. I bought mine before they ever posted a video as I always looking for a voice changer lol. Their eye scanner warble is correct however :cylon: :cylongold:
Last edited by goldcylon1 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goldcylon@cox.net

Flyboy
Raider Gunner

Post by Flyboy » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:27 am

I was going to buy one of these voice changer but i am glad I am not. Thanks for posting the video.

Darth Clayton
Raider Pilot

Post by Darth Clayton » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:29 pm

Go with Hyperdyne's. That is what I use along with a clean loop on a small MP3 player for the warble.
Jeff

Phil Oliver
Centurion

Post by Phil Oliver » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:36 am

Is it hyperdyne's Vortex 2 voice amp that you have? I listened to the sample they have on their website and it sounded okay but the cost is $400 and for that much I have a problem that it doesn't sound close enough.

goldcylon1
First Centurion

Post by goldcylon1 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:04 pm

Phil Oliver wrote:Is it hyperdyne's Vortex 2 voice amp that you have? I listened to the sample they have on their website and it sounded okay but the cost is $400 and for that much I have a problem that it doesn't sound close enough.
That was my issue as well I want a spot on sample :cylongold:
Goldcylon@cox.net

Return to “Centurion Builders' Forum”