Topps ARCHIVES Series 2 UNPUBLISHED Galactica Cards

Discussions about the 1978 TV & Movie series.
Bak Calif
Citizen

Topps ARCHIVES Series 2 UNPUBLISHED Galactica Cards

Post by Bak Calif » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:11 pm

Galactica Unpublished 219.JPG
Topps Series 2 UNPUBLISHED Battlestar Galactica Card
Galactica Unpublished 219.JPG (19.73 KiB) Viewed 743 times
Galactica Unpublished 219.JPG
Galactica Unpublished 219.JPG (19.73 KiB) Viewed 743 times
Question: Topps Archives a couple years back SOLD on Ebay some of their PROOF cards for what would've been the Series 2 of Battlestar Galactica Topps cards in 1978. Does anyone here know of anyone who has any of these?? I am looking to compile just the pictures of the cards to get as many as possible of what would've been the SET?? Please message back if you do, or email at stockdalecoach1@hotmail.com

Also if anyone has any Rittenhouse Battlestar Galactica Colonial Warriors Subset cards of "1978 Expansion Cards" their wanting to trade or sell, I'd be interested.

RED EYE............how about in your picture/gallery section starting up a SERIES 2 display, I have pics of about 15 of the UNPUBLISHED cards so far, and maybe we can ADD to it and get some more hopefully???? Or whoever is the website administrator?? As I see you do have the Topps Series 1 pics, and the Wonder Bread cards ones.
Attachments
Galactica Unpublished 148.JPG

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Re: Topps ARCHIVES Series 2 UNPUBLISHED Galactica Cards

Post by Red Eye » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:12 am

Yeah, sure. Get them over to me and I'll add them, no problem!

Sadly, I haven't saved any of the images when they were up on eBay... :sad:

But perhaps anyone else could help us out here? If so, please post up your images / informations or contact us (Cylon-Knight or me) directly. Thanks!
"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

Bak Calif
Citizen

Re: Topps ARCHIVES Series 2 UNPUBLISHED Galactica Cards

Post by Bak Calif » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:37 pm

How do you want me to proceed to get you the images, what is easiest, I have about 15-20 total I think, I took most off ebay. I tried contacting Topps Archives about it, but got ahold of someone who wasn't very helpful as I'm sure they have these pictured or something somewhere??
Charles

Return to “1978 TV Series”