Hal-Con 2011 Nov 12-13 Halifax Nova Scotia Canada

The Cylons are out to rule the world. If you have pics from a Con - or info on an upcoming event - post them here.
Phil Oliver
Centurion

Hal-Con 2011 Nov 12-13 Halifax Nova Scotia Canada

Post by Phil Oliver » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:47 pm

I am going to my first ever comic con, in my new Cylon suit. Erin Gray from Buck Rogers will be there. It has been on for years but this year the size/location is much bigger. I've always wanted to go to the one in Toronto so maybe if I dig this one I might try and make it. There is one coming up in Newfoundland April 2012 and Richard Hatch is slated to be there. That I might try and go to - would be cool to get part of the suit signed by him and a pic with him.

Here is some info:

Hal-Con is the largest event of its kind in all of Atlantic Canada, featuring actors, authors, comic book guests and many other great sci-fi personalities. Halifax, Nova Scotia is making a mark on the field of fantastic conventions across Canada!

Our 2010 event hosted nearly 3000 attendees and was a great success. Many thanks to last year

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: Hal-Con 2011 Nov 12-13 Halifax Nova Scotia Canada

Post by Cylon-Knight » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:12 pm

SOUDNS GREAT!

Erin Gray would be so neat to see and hear her speak about all she's done. And the other guests will be amazing as well I'm sure. Keep us posted on how it goes! PLEASE - lots of photos and perhaps a video or two?! I hope you'll have an un-costumed friend go along, I think that would be VERY handy with the limited sight the Centurion helmet give the wearer.

I wish I was closer to go :(
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Phil Oliver
Centurion

Post by Phil Oliver » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:50 am

I totally have an uncostumed friend going - with the limited visabilty I'd be lost without some help. I will have my buddy take lots of pics and some videos for certain!

Big Al
Command Centurion

Post by Big Al » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Phil Oliver wrote:I totally have an uncostumed friend going - with the limited visabilty I'd be lost without some help. I will have my buddy take lots of pics and some videos for certain!

That's awesome because I am stuck here in Sacramento Ca, and Nova Scotia is the absolute furthest location from where I am at so going would be impossible for me right now but I would still love to see pics and vids....also can't wait to see your Cylon!

If Richard Hatch is there, you might mention our forum and the thread on the Second Coming ...several of us have sent him invites to join us in a Q&A but no responce as of yet.

Big Al
By Your Command

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:43 pm

That's right!!!

AND tell Richard we have a large Second Coming Gallery too. WE (HEART) HATCH! ;)
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Big Al
Command Centurion

Post by Big Al » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Cylon-Knight wrote:That's right!!!

AND tell Richard we have a large Second Coming Gallery too. WE (HEART) HATCH! ;)
I second that! :salute:
By Your Command

Return to “Conventions and Get-Togethers”