Anyone want a top notch 32 LED Cylon scanner for

Tips, tricks, inside secrets, help, sources, items used on making the Cylon Centurion suit to wear. Tell us your story, how you came about collecting your parts to a Centurion, or if you own a complete Centurion costume.
womo68
Patrol Member

Post by womo68 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:10 pm

wow...I think that is the first time I've ever seen the real deal out of the helmet. Thanks for posting that!

womo

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:13 pm

womo68 wrote:wow...I think that is the first time I've ever seen the real deal out of the helmet. Thanks for posting that!

womo
Your welcome, and welcome on board.

Darth-Malevelus
Citizen

Post by Darth-Malevelus » Sun May 06, 2007 12:54 am

I bought something for my truck years ago, it was two sticks that did the back and forth cylon eye movement. It was mad from LED's and red, and with a diffusor put in front I think would have been darn near perfect. Im not sure if you can still get these though. I havent looked at auto stores for it recently.

BazookaJo
Centurion

Post by BazookaJo » Sun May 06, 2007 6:23 am

Has anybody got a decent mp3 of the Cylon warble - I tried to create my own via the movie itself, but can't find a decent length one without background noise.

Regards

Joe

Darth-Malevelus
Citizen

Post by Darth-Malevelus » Sun May 06, 2007 6:29 am

yes, I just sent them to gold cylon via email. both the by your command, and the eye sound.

BazookaJo
Centurion

Post by BazookaJo » Sun May 06, 2007 6:42 am

Would someone mind sending me copies :wink: ?

I'll PM whichever kind soul offers with my emial address.

Regards

Joe.

P.S. My Card Cylon Helmet Kit is in ceta stage ATM. Another few weeks and it should be online and free for all :D
http://www.bazookajo.me.uk/

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Sun May 06, 2007 9:29 am

I'll send the files to your email in a bit.

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Post by Red Eye » Sun May 06, 2007 11:57 am

I'd like to have the Cylon warble-sound as well... I captured it from an Galactica 1980 episode, but the quality is not the best.

Please send it to me as well. Thanks!

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Sun May 06, 2007 12:11 pm

The only clip I have currently is a 2 sec blip that you would have to over lap, and rebuild your self. My longer version that runs about 30 minutes over all, is on my PC that the mother board crashed. I don't have a way to get to it from the lap top I am using at this point. I'll get to it later on, but it will be a while, 2 months maybe.

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Post by Red Eye » Sun May 06, 2007 2:08 pm

GoldCylon wrote:The only clip I have currently is a 2 sec blip that you would have to over lap, and rebuild your self. My longer version that runs about 30 minutes over all, is on my PC that the mother board crashed. I don't have a way to get to it from the lap top I am using at this point. I'll get to it later on, but it will be a while, 2 months maybe.
All right, so I have to try to enhance the quality of my sound... it has an awful noise in the background that you would hear even better when it comes out of the speaker from my costume...

When I fixed that, I can send it to you to post it for the rest of the Cylon builders out there, okay?

Return to “Centurion Builders' Forum”