My 500th post

Talk about just about anything you like. Your projects you have on your work bench, TV shows you like, or miss, etc.
Big Al
Command Centurion

My 500th post

Post by Big Al » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:32 am

:cylongold: Ok this is my 500th post Nothing to say really just crossing the 500th mark and coming to the realization that I am spending way too much time on this computer and I need to get a life (and a job) LOL

By Your Command

GoldCylon
Founder

Re: My 500th post

Post by GoldCylon » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:06 am

501 posting is a job... :nah: Congrats on 1 or 2 or 2 of 1 :lol:

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:10 pm

Thank you for 500 Big Al. You
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:12 pm

[quote="Cylon-Knight"]Awesome work! Looking forward to learning more from you in the next 500

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:17 pm

^ You speak the truth!

Rock on Big Al
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:29 pm

There could be a 100 posting delay since he is supposed to go over this week at some point....Time is running out quickly thou

Big Al
Command Centurion

Post by Big Al » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:12 pm

GoldCylon wrote:There could be a 100 posting delay since he is supposed to go over this week at some point....Time is running out quickly thou

You guy's are funny! :nah:

And Dale I haven't forgot just been busy here with Dad and haven't had a chance to leave the house,

I post and read e mail between careing for dad, house repair projects and chores.

But Sorry to say I'm all out of subjects to post. I wanted to do those threads because it's hard to find that info all in one spot. Now we have it! :cylon:

The little bit of experience I have came form my Aircraft builds, but it all crosses over and costume and prop building was a love of mine since I'm a kid and BSG and SW were my fav, when I found this forum I thougt this would be a good place to consolidate because this is the only place deticated to the old school cylons.

I am a member of alot of the other forums but mostly for ref.

There are alot of Stormtrooper (Many), Clonetrooper, Boba Fett, C3PO bla bla bla and prop forums but this one is truly unique in that most of you guy's are from the same era I am and love the old cylon stuff over the new RI so I thought I would fit in.

When I got here there were building threads but not to much on fabrication.....Again I'm no expert but there are guy's here that are and that's just fraking awesome!

Although I wish those pro guy's would pipe up a little more on the fab stuff :ugh:

I won't name names (Skullbeast, Huttman,) Just kidding :nah: and now we have a new guy that's a pro so I'm glad I found you guy's and besides this is the only place on the internet where you can talk about riding through BOG back in the day! or where anyone even knows what that is :wtf:

I will probably give you a call tommorow Dale if your gonna be home. I have some running around to do in the morning but I will be back here about 11:00 or so. So maybe we can set up a time I could come see ya.

As for you John ....I love this site and I think you have done a wonderful job! and all the help you have given me has just been awsome!.....I couldn't have done all of those crazy post without your help! Thank you again my friend! :salute: :salute:

Well that's enough gushing for now...Big Al Signing off :byyourcommand:
By Your Command

Return to “Anything Off Topic”