The Thing...The remake with a Thoikol Land Ram on eBay

Talk about just about anything you like. Your projects you have on your work bench, TV shows you like, or miss, etc.
GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:27 am

OK so I am cruising eBay looking for my next project of stuff to do while I see a Thiokol Snow Cat...aka The Land Ram. This isn't the same model used, plus it is a older unit, but I like checking this stuff out so I opened the page. It said it was used in a recent movie production. So I sent the guy that listed a message, and asked what production it was used in. The October 2011 "The Thing" remake. I loved the 1982 version from John Carpenter, and will go watch this newer version. Here the the eBay link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... OTORS:1123 ,and the YouTube trailer.

Skullbeast
Outpost Commander

Post by Skullbeast » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:20 pm

My friend worked on it. It was suppose to be a prequel I thought, but it looks copied scene for scene.

GoldCylon
Founder

Re: The Thing...The remake with a Thoikol Land Ram on eBay

Post by GoldCylon » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:31 pm

Yeah that is what I thought also, but still looks good. Maybethe girl is going in and knows about what the creature is, but is hiding what she knows to everyone else? Like Alien's get the creature back home to study.

Return to “Anything Off Topic”