Cylon Undersuit

Tips, tricks, inside secrets, help, sources, items used on making the Cylon Centurion suit to wear. Tell us your story, how you came about collecting your parts to a Centurion, or if you own a complete Centurion costume.
jclayman99
Raider Commander

Cylon Undersuit

Post by jclayman99 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:28 pm

OK wow I am impressed with everyone who is making Screen accurate undersuits. My question is this, would anyone out there be willing to make me a screen accurate undersuit, and what would it cost me? I can make molds and run parts but sewing was not a gift I was blessed with. I have the $$$ but not the know-how. If you are interested please PM me.

If "they" say it can't be done, it just means "they" cant do it.
JCLAY

Huttman
Patrol Leader

Re: Cylon Undersuit

Post by Huttman » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:59 pm

I would be curious about this information as well. I have seen the different colors used for the suit, examined them up close at con as well. I guess there is some debate about the color? purple or black?

thanks for the info
-At what age should you tell a highway that it is adopted?

Skullbeast
Outpost Commander

Cylon Undersuit

Post by Skullbeast » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:32 am

Black is for the gold commander. The purple grey is a bit light on some suits. Gage it off the video, so I plan to use it, but I will be sure to dye it slightly, to tint it a bit darker to simulate the poor lighting.

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:48 am

Huttman wrote:I would be curious about this information as well. I have seen the different colors used for the suit, examined them up close at con as well. I guess there is some debate about the color? purple or black?

thanks for the info
Huttman, be sure to read the *Official Under Suit* thread. ALL the info, and drama, about the Under Suit are there for you. Check it out!
Link: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1313
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

jclayman99
Raider Commander

Post by jclayman99 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:08 pm

Anyone interested, in making that suit? Make yourself a little profit on the deal. Help me further the Cylon Empire.
If "they" say it can't be done, it just means "they" cant do it.
JCLAY

Huttman
Patrol Leader

Post by Huttman » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Cylon-Knight wrote:
Huttman wrote:I would be curious about this information as well. I have seen the different colors used for the suit, examined them up close at con as well. I guess there is some debate about the color? purple or black?

thanks for the info
Huttman, be sure to read the *Official Under Suit* thread. ALL the info, and drama, about the Under Suit are there for you. Check it out!
Link: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1313
will do! thanks!
-At what age should you tell a highway that it is adopted?

Return to “Centurion Builders' Forum”