The Green Hornet 3D

Talk about just about anything you like. Your projects you have on your work bench, TV shows you like, or miss, etc.
GoldCylon
Founder

The Green Hornet 3D

Post by GoldCylon » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:22 pm

OK I went and watched the Green Hornet in 3D, and thought it was pretty good. I was lucky enough to watch it as a kid, (cough cough older than felgercarb) and then about 8 episodes earlier this week when the SciFi Channel aired 11 hours of the original TV show. Not to give to much away but one of the episodes in regards to Reid's left shoulder was used in the movie. Very cool how they were able to incorporate that into the movie also. As for the 3D is was Ok, nothing really over the top just help in some of the items to stand out a bit. Now since this was delayed in release about 6 months it did turn out a bit better than I thought. When you have delay's on release it generally means the reviews weren't very good, and a re-cut of the movie is needed to save it, but I think this is the weekends block buster movie, and could pave the way to have a Green Hornet II.
Attachments
the-green-hornet-logo.jpg

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: The Green Hornet 3D

Post by Cylon-Knight » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Coolness. The previews looked really good. I want to see it - AFTER - seeing TRON: LEGACY for a thrid time ;) heeheehee
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:25 pm

I saw Tron opening weekend, but missed the 3D version. I still liked it and today while at the story I had to swing by the toy section, and saw the old school turbo bike. I'd love to have the life sized version that is street legal. A great ride to pick up a date.

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:34 am

DUDE!? How can you NOT see TRON: LEGACY in 3-D? *epic fail* :P
I was there on opening DAY, in 3-D, with bells on! :lol: LOL
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Return to “Anything Off Topic”