newbee

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
gremlin
Flight Leader

newbee

Post by gremlin » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:10 pm

:cylon: hi all, i am new. my name is Dennis and am from Maine.I loved the searies (origanal better than new) and am planning do do one in fiberglass someday. i have a gremlin collection a metel freddy krueger glove collection and am currantly building a full size T-800 endoskeleton. i have a friend that pionted me here so here i am :grin:

GoldCylon
Founder

newbee

Post by GoldCylon » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:56 pm

Hey Dennis welcome on board. Would love to see the semi brother T 800.
Image :cylongold: :cylongold: :cylongold:

gremlin
Flight Leader

Re: newbee

Post by gremlin » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:40 pm

thanks, yes i will post pics once it looks like something, i still have a long way to go and right now the torso is getting ready to ship to help another endo member out with a horrid cast with the one he got...
my cylon out of fiberglass will be formed from the paper model thats out there... :cylon:

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:43 pm

Dennis, WELCOME!
Glad you've joined up - post often and enjoy. Any Cylon questions you have, just ask - you are in the right place.

So, what Gremlin stuff to you have? Post some pics if you can... ya gotta love the Gremlins! :)
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

gremlin
Flight Leader

Post by gremlin » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:21 pm

most of the gremlins are packed away but i know where the box is( i just moved in my first house last OCT). but yeah i will post pics of all my stuff and post here and will take gremlin pics too, most of the collection is stuff you can get today, and sadly i got scammed by a guy named THStudio (i know his real name if any needs to know) for his version of the mogwai Gizmo and Stripe. i payed and all i got was lies and excuses (mostly lies) so watch out for this guy, and i am not the only one that got scammed by him... there is also a big project i am going to start VARY soon, i finaly got all i need but time and room, so after the holliday decor is gone i will be setting up to get it under way, it has nothing to do with gremlins,cylons or terminators :nah: hint is: everyone loves there mother...i will post here and will keep a pic record on the making of but wont post untill done :P

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:42 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREMLIN!

gremlin
Flight Leader

Post by gremlin » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:41 pm

:grin: thanks!!!!!

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Party like a Cylon my man... hope you had a great day.

gremlin
Flight Leader

Post by gremlin » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:25 pm

i did...Bubo came to my party with Hal, when i got time i will do a little right up on bubo but at best its OK :cylon:

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:04 pm

VERY COOL! Looking forward to the write up when you can. THANK YOU! :salute:

gremlin
Flight Leader

Post by gremlin » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:41 pm

it will probaly be friday, i want to get my thoughts on it all together...you know the pros and cons. but i will say one thing, if you want to make a better prop then this... getting this would be a great first start :salute:

Hand-Schaub
First Centurion

Post by Hand-Schaub » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:16 am

gremlins! I love those things. I always wanted to pauint up a studio scale one. I loved it when they had them hanging around the WB store when they existed. Wonder what they did with the gremlins.

anyways - your other projects sound cool too - welcome aboard!

gremlin
Flight Leader

Post by gremlin » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:02 pm

Hand-Schaub wrote:gremlins! I love those things. I always wanted to pauint up a studio scale one. I loved it when they had them hanging around the WB store when they existed. Wonder what they did with the gremlins.

anyways - your other projects sound cool too - welcome aboard!
:cylon: you see them on ebay (screen used) every now and then, i have a little collection of gremlins and a full scale of Mohawk ( i got at Monters In Motion about 15 years ago) i had it done but it didnt servive the move from the folks house to the apt. so i stripped the paint and dissasembeled to redo, i havent got to it yet but its here in my computer room just waiting, some day i want to take a crack at sculpting a few but i have too meny projects right now in the works. one has been in the planning and reserch stage for over 10 years and i started it about 3 weeks ago, its a slow start but its started :blink:i cant do this one fast because i have to let set after i do anything :sad: but once that part is done it will be an all one shot to complete and then premere showing here, and if anyone is interested then i will do the WIP shots :smile:. :ugh: a hobbier's work is never done :nah:

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:27 pm

WOW 10 years of research?! HECK YA, Photos - PLEASE :)

I have only a few Gremlin collectiables... The "at the chime turn the page" record books. And two candy holders, Stripe and Gizmo (the first film). I guess I have some bubblegum cards around too somewhere too. Hummm... We just may need a Gremlins section on BYC.net ;) :twisted:

gremlin
Flight Leader

Post by gremlin » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Cylon-Knight wrote:WOW 10 years of research?! HECK YA, Photos - PLEASE :)

I have only a few Gremlin collectiables... The "at the chime turn the page" record books. And two candy holders, Stripe and Gizmo (the first film). I guess I have some bubblegum cards around too somewhere too. Hummm... We just may need a Gremlins section on BYC.net ;) :twisted:
Darn right we do :cylon: once its up i will dig out the box and unpackto take pics of them for you all here.

as for 10 years...ah yep,but the problem was i didnt have the technology i have now to pull this off and most of it was trying different ways of doing something that is way too easy now but wasnt then :blink: the hardist part was finding pics of this ( :shock: almost gave it way here) when there wasnt any back then( woo hoo for the web i didnt have back then), granted i had the VHS movie...but that didnt cut it, it's dvd all the way (dont have the film on bluray yet and i am not even sure if its on bluray yet :ugh: ) but i got the best shots off the web that wasnt on the web 5 years ago ( as soon as i got on with my fathers account is when i first got my not so good pic :? it grew sence then :D )

here is a good question... do you think gremlins and cylons mix :lol:

Return to “Say Hi”