hey hey from NYC!

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
gremlin
Flight Leader

Re: hey hey from NYC!

Post by gremlin » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:42 pm

hay darth voorhees those pics are yours??? oops :oops: i have shared them with a few friends who are making variouse star wars armor, without your permission, for i had no idea where i picked them up... in my todo list i want to make a cylon (of cource) a cyberman (2005 version) a stoorm trooper (ANH) and a few others...i am working on a secret project that was first in my list of things to do but had a set back and now i am behind :ugh: ... oh well live in learn and i think i fixed the issue but wont know for sure untill i coat it... the people here are great and you wont have any problem fitting in the cosmic coggs

Big Al
Command Centurion

Re: hey hey from NYC!

Post by Big Al » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:54 pm

Darth Voorhees wrote:So almost a year later, and im re-visiting the idea of building a Cylon Centurion. Ive gotten better with a sewing machine so still contemplating making the undersuit myself. I'll have a small vac table set up in the coming months and may attempt to sculpt some armor as well. We'll see how that goes lol. If not, im looking at Hand-schaub's armor..and definitely will be going the chroming route. If i have to wait for a "group chrome" thats cool, im sure its worth the wait. those chrome spray paints just dont cut it for me. Anywho, just wanted to pop in and re- introduce myself...hopefully this can get off the ground this year!

Welcome Back Again!...Glad your here :byyourcommand:
By Your Command

Return to “Say Hi”