EBAY has Cylon LED Flasher

Anything Classic Galactica that just doesn't fit into the other subjects.
motion78
Spare Parts

EBAY has Cylon LED Flasher

Post by motion78 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:41 pm

If you want to see a well made but surplus LED that was used to make Cylon like manneqins that were in major department stores go to Ebay and type "Cylon LED" in Search or go to link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/CYLON-HELMET-LED-Di ... 35a82b307a

I designed this LED thing back in the 80's for company called Goldsmith - that is the company that made the mannequin. I posted this because I read about groups of people looking to make this for a lot more bucks. If any one wants a mannequin Goldsmith ...if they still exist was in NYC, and who knows, maybe there are a few hiding in the warehouse. If you want to stick one of these in a helmet, mannequin,or car (grill rear window etc.) get it from Ebay.

Anyway I was a fan when I was a kid.... all around Sci Fi nut.

Bill

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: EBAY has Cylon LED Flasher

Post by Cylon-Knight » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Well HELLO! motion78 (Bill)... and say... do you have the skill to make a circuit for a 30 LED???? If so, you have an admin BFF heehee.

Really, any help, even to help figure out how to sequence my Cylon Rifle lights the way I want would be awesome! If you know of a book that would be good for a beginner LED "wanna be" or any websites/forums... whatever. I would love to learn more about working with circuits for LEDs if you have some tips.
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

GoldCylon
Founder

Re: EBAY has Cylon LED Flasher

Post by GoldCylon » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:17 am

Sounds great, but I need to be on a PC for a better view. Was there a video demo? Also moved to the builders section.

Return to “Anything Classic Galactica”