Hello from Ontario, Canada

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
Christina
Centurion

Hello from Ontario, Canada

Post by Christina » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:12 pm

Hello everyone,

New member here from Burlington, Ontario, Canada. I've just ordered the Kropserkel Centurion Cylon and should have it in a few months, I'm lucky Scott is local to me so I can pick it up from him once its ready. I've been a fan of Battlestar Galactic since watching the original series as a kid in the 70's and have always loved the Cylon. So this is another one of my childhood loves coming to life in costume form.

I'm a member of the 501st Legion and Rebel Legion with a ANH Stunt Stormtrooper, ANH Hero Stormtrooper, Snowtrooper, Weequay Pagetti Rook, Tusken Raider, Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot, Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot and Luke Skywalker Hoth Outfit costumes. I also happen to have a Apemania Gorilla Solider costume from Planet of the Apes, a Custom Female Predator made by Wreav, and a Kropserkel Witch King Nazgul costume. Really looking forward to adding the Cylon to the mix.

I'm currently in search of a Cylon blaster rifle so if anyone has one for sale or offers a kit please message me.

Thanks!
Christina

ANH Hero Stormtrooper

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper

Snowtrooper

Weequay - Pagetti Rook

Tusken Raider

Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot

Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot

Luke Skywalker Hoth Outfit

Hunt Leader Gorilla Solider

Huntress Predator

Witch-King Nazgul

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: Hello from Ontario, Canada

Post by Cylon-Knight » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:09 pm

WOW! GREAT COSTUMES!!!
:loveit: :shock: :loveit:

Welcome to the site - glad you've joined and you're on your way to a Centurion suit. Any questions you have about your Centurion build, just ask. I was working on my own ANH Stunt Stormtrooper a bit tonight, my Thermal Detonator / 02 Canister. (Still SO MUCH to do :oops:)

Looking forward to seeing your build. Post up all you want on your other costumes too, we have a Star Wars section you can really razzle dazzel in. :)

As for a rifle. There are a few floating around that may be for sale. I know Bionic Moon Labs is working on one, but not ready for sale yet. However, they do have a Cylon pistol+holster that is SWEET with lights and sound (I have one - featured in the video below).

Post often and enjoy the site!
- and you've already followed my motto... keep up the good work ;)
:CK:
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:08 am

Epic costumes. Amazing. Welcome on board

Titus
Spare Parts

Post by Titus » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:16 am

Hello Christina. I’m just in Pickering myself. I just had Scott and his wife drop off my cylon build that he had done for me.
Once I get more familiar with this site. I’ll start to post some pix myself. By the way. He has a metal skirt that he just started making. I already ordered one for myself.
David.

Return to “Say Hi”