Greetings from Phoenix,Az.

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
endotech
Citizen

Greetings from Phoenix,Az.

Post by endotech » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:54 pm

Hi there , I am interested in becoming a cylon centurion,any and all help is welcome. I am a Stormtrooper ,and a Shadow Stormtrooper with the 501st legion also.

By your command. :cylon:

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: Greetings from Phoenix,Az.

Post by Cylon-Knight » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:07 pm

Welcome aboard the Basestar, endotech. Glad you've joined up.
Looking forward to seeing your Centurion build startup. The first big question is... :cylon: or :cylongold:

We're we're way smaller than the 501st but just as helpful. Post often and enjoy the site!
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

endotech
Citizen

Post by endotech » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:50 pm

Interested in a cylon centurion costume , I need one please help !!!

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:22 pm

Take a look inside the member's only store and see if anyone is selling one.

MackUK
Phalanx Member

Post by MackUK » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:25 am

endotech wrote:Hi there , I am interested in becoming a cylon centurion,any and all help is welcome. I am a Stormtrooper ,and a Shadow Stormtrooper with the 501st legion also.
Hey endotech.

Welcome to the Basestar. I’m also a member of the 501st as a sand trooper and a Deathtrooper, as well as a Cylon centurion.

Here in the U.K. we have a stand alone trooping unit called Reel Icons. This is an ‘exactly what it states on the tin’ organisation, where non Star Wars related costumers can still dress up for charity in their favourite costumes, from Batman to master chief. My centurion was my first ever costume, and it drew a massive following from adults (kids instantly recognise StarWars... but BSG original series from the 70s and 80s... no chance!! ???! )

I purchased mine from Krop, and had it imported but knowing the “toilet seat” and back pack was not right, I asked a member from here to make one for me which is far more accurate. I’m over the moon with the results ... you can see from a troop we did last year the difference between a Krop (left) and a forum member home made one (mine, right). The rifle i 3D printed easily.

Inbox me fellow 501st Brother (or sister). Will be happy to discuss .

Although a MUCH smaller community in comparison, the guys on here (BYC ) are an incredibly friendly group of people. They have helped Me on many occasions to get my centurion right (from shipping parts to friendly advice). One I’m proud to be a member of!

Sent using Tapatalk

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:32 pm

This is awesome work guys

:cylongold: :cylongold: :cylongold:

endotech
Citizen

Post by endotech » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:03 pm

Thanks men.I am interested in a cylon costume, I did find a guy in california. but he says he was not interested in making any more kits. But I still am interested in becoming a cylon centurion from the 70s. if anyone can help me , let me know who sells and where to get the kit, thanks . Rick

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:33 pm

We have a member I believe StarbuckCylon or some type of mix of Cylon and Starbuck in his member name. He is in Orlando and is doing projects like the Cylon suit when I spoke with him about 2 months ago. I'll send you a PM with contact information.

Return to “Say Hi”