Hello from Texas

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
Jayworld
Spare Parts

Hello from Texas

Post by Jayworld » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:32 pm

First, thanks for allowing me to join. Longtime member of the Colonial Fleets forums (same username as here), when all of a sudden about 4-5 months ago...poof...the forums disappeared, and no word as to why or what or anything. Just vanished. Was looking to join a classic BG forum and found here; lots of cool topics to wade through.

About me; BG fan since inception of the show in 1978 and have a large BG collection, including:

Several autographs of the cast, both living and now deceased, including Herb Jefferson, Dirk Benedict, Richard Hatch, Jack Stauffer, Maren Jensen, Laurette Spang, Lloyd Bridges, John Colicos, etc.
Starbuck and Apollo Majestic 12" figures
Full set of 1978 Topps cards and stickers, full set of Wonderbread cards
Full set of DART cards
Full set of Rittenhouse 2004 Battlestar and 2006 Colonial Warriors

Owner of BG warrior's jacket (dark scarlet) that is exact copy worn by Richard Hatch/Jack Stauffer in "The Second Coming" trailer

Met many of the stars at local conventions - all are so very nice.

Just looking forward to being active in a great looking forum. Again, thanks for having me. :salute:

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: Hello from Texas

Post by Cylon-Knight » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:39 pm

Welcome, welcome Jayworld!
Glad you found us after the other forum vanished, odd. :shock:

You're collection is great - even a nod to The Second Coming, impressive.

Old, new or start your own threads, post often and enjoy the forum. Also check out or Gallery for ALL sorts of fun sci-fi stuff.
:byyourcommand:
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Return to “Say Hi”