Cylon Bracers and Bicep Armor Pepakura Files

Tips, tricks, inside secrets, help, sources, items used on making the Cylon Centurion suit to wear. Tell us your story, how you came about collecting your parts to a Centurion, or if you own a complete Centurion costume.
JorgeElGrande
Spare Parts

Cylon Bracers and Bicep Armor Pepakura Files

Post by JorgeElGrande » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:59 pm

I really want to be an original series cylon centurion! That being said, I also had to face the fact that because I am a very husky man I would never be able to fit into any purchasable cylon armor costumes or kits. Then I found the Bazooka Joe printable cylon stuff [http://www.bazookajo.me.uk/PaperModels/Cylon/Cylon.htm]! I could increase the size of the print and VOILA! I have the beginnings of a cylon costume that fits me! Only one problem; Bazooka Joe only made the helmet, chest and backpack. As a result, I was forced to play around with 3D modeling to see if I could make up the other pieces (the boots toppers, belt, belt squares, bracers and bicep armor).

I am posting my first attempt at 3D modeling and making my own pep files from scratch. These are the Bracers and the Bicep pieces.

CYLON CENTURION: "Apparently it was not as big a surprise as we had hoped for."

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Re: Cylon Bracers and Bicep Armor Pepakura Files

Post by Red Eye » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:46 am

Looks good for a first attempt.
"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:20 am

WOW! Awesome stuff!!
One item is you may want to "oval" your biceps a bit, a perfect circle may not fit / stay on your arm too well, husky or not.

This is great stuff! Love to see your work learning a new skill working in 3D and rocking a build - bravo! Looking forward to the next update. Thanks for sharing.

:byyourcommand:
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

JorgeElGrande
Spare Parts

Post by JorgeElGrande » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:46 am

Awesome tips! Thank you!
CYLON CENTURION: "Apparently it was not as big a surprise as we had hoped for."

ManitobaMando
Spare Parts

Post by ManitobaMando » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:13 pm

How late am I to the party? :nah:

Will these pep files become available when complete or offered for sale? These are the only parts i require to finish off my armor (thanks to Bazooka Joe for providing the rest).

Return to “Centurion Builders' Forum”