Fan Film

Fan films, sounds, art, wallpaper images - and more. A rag tag fleet of fun.
GoldCylon
Founder

Fan Film

Post by GoldCylon » Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:09 pm

With the spark of the idea from C.O.R.A. I am embarking with his help on making with my Cylon a Cylon fan film. This idea was brought about with the Cylon voice work CDs from chrisd. He has been a great asset in the Cylon voice. Chris made a interactive CD of a chromed Cylon, and Vulpa. This fan film will be based off the terrific work Chris has done. I am building a small set, and ordered a chroma green screen. C.O.R.A. will be doing the edit work. I am looking into picking up at a used HD camera to make this film.
Since I am working on this only on weekends I except this to take a few weeks, if not a month to build the set. Camera hunt is still on.

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:51 pm

I filmed the fan film today, and will be sending the video tape off to C.O.R.A. tomorrow. I have to say that wearing the Cylon suit for the very first time was a challenge. I have wore a replica suit in the past, but it wasn't much compared to the original. The buck rum in the arms, and legs really constrict your movement. It was a challenge going down, and up stairs. Moving my arms around was an art trying not to pump into things when pointing and returning my arm back down. The sword was always in the way, and trying to hold the rifle was a chore. I have to take my hat off to these actors that wore and acted in them, let alone the stunt guys that fell and had the squib explosions going on in, and around them.

nashslash
Flight Leader

Post by nashslash » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:30 am

Hay, any update on this ... if so where can it be viewed..
www.battlefield-online.net

nashslash
Flight Leader

Post by nashslash » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:31 am

Hay, any update on this ... if so where can it be viewed..
www.battlefield-online.net

Return to “Media - Video - Sound Clips -Music”