From Seattle

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
Dragonn
Spare Parts

From Seattle

Post by Dragonn » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:30 am

I'm a sci-fi fantasy artist here in Seattle. Just got back into modeling after 35years. Learning a lot and having fun. My girlfriend doesn't mind since she's a huge sci-fi fantasy fan herself.
I've done a few TOS Vipers and completed my first TOS Raider and bought quite a few Eagle Transporters. My plans for the next few months are to build some flight deck dioramas for my Vipers and a hanger for my Eagle Transporters, and finally, to build my 1/6 Time Machine. Hopefully it will all keep me busy until Moebius puts out their 1/32 Raider.

If you make it to 50, you don't have to grow up. It says so in the rules.

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Re: From Seattle

Post by Red Eye » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:35 am

Welcome aboard and good luck with all your projects!

Post often and enjoy.
"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:53 am

Welcome on board. Is the flight deck going to be a monster scaled to the Revel model?

Dragonn
Spare Parts

Post by Dragonn » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:17 pm

Thanks for the welcomes.

GoldCylon.. Depends on what your idea of monster is. LOL.. Yes. Its going to be scaled to the Revel 1/32 model. MY monster would, if I had the room, be a complete launch pod. I think I guestimated it to be in the neighborhood of 80ft long. Um, thats not going to happen any time soon, so let me clarify and say a section of the flight pod/deck. A couple ideas I have are a cutaway view of a section for 1 level, which would be the actual Viper launch deck. The other maybe a 3 level cutaway. Launch tube deck - Hanger deck - Landing/flight deck. But thats only if I get really ambitious and decide to do my research lol.
If you make it to 50, you don't have to grow up. It says so in the rules.

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:18 pm

Welcome Dragonn! Can't wait to see your builds. Post up some photos when you can... Sounds like you have a little fleet started. :)
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Return to “Say Hi”