"Galactica III - Conquest of the Earth" on YouTube

Discussions about the 1978 TV & Movie series.
GoldCylon
Founder

Re: "Galactica III - Conquest of the Earth" on YouTube

Post by GoldCylon » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:33 am

If I recall the video upload using the Gallery directly is limited in size, but uploading using a file transfer program works great on just about any size.

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:51 pm

Not sure if the new gallery has a limit on HTML upload in size, probably just what you could post in 20 minutes before your browser session times out.
It does have a max limit on image dimension I ran into once (http://www.byyourcommand.net/cylongalle ... play_media). Not exactly sure the true limit, I just know it is BIG :)
An FTP app for files transfers would be better. I've talked to Red Eye about that and he's going to let me know when he's ready for that level of mass/large file transfers.
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Starbuck
Raider Gunner

Post by Starbuck » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:01 am

Cylon-Knight wrote:
Red Eye wrote:I have no idea what happenend to my account, to say the truth. :huh:

But I could prepare some fan edit clips for the video section here if you like...
The Gallery can hold video files too. Or we could password protect/members only them in the forum. Several options to work with...
I'm very glad you guys liked my post! i had a feeling you would, since we all probably grew up about the same time.

I'll keep your post in mind about the fan edits. i could share some of my Galactica music remakes here and not have to worry about issues..... it would be a shame if my work disappeared forever... Fans deserve to see such works... :)
"Hot pilot doesn't need all that electronic felgercarb."

Athene
Centurion

Post by Athene » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Thanks very much for posting those links. :smile:
I'm always interested in seeing videos created by fans from the classic BSG series. :)
Now, *that* is precision flying!

Return to “1978 TV Series”