Hello from GA

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
11B30B4
Spare Parts

Hello from GA

Post by 11B30B4 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:29 pm

Greetings to everyone. My name is Jeff and I am very pleased I found this site. For the better part of two years I have been planning to make a cylon costume via vacuum forming; however, I have found almost no information on the internet. I am hoping this forum will be of great help. I am away from home a lot so getting this project started has not been my top priority.
As for me, well I am currently on Active duty in the Army Reserves and have been for four years now. I actually have 20 years total service but will continue to play army till they tell me to hang it up. When I am not playing army, I am a police officer in a large municipality in Georgia.
I am a gun enthusiast; I enjoy shooting and almost anything about guns. I am not a hunter but I do not oppose it. I also like camping in north GA. I Have a Xbox 360 and love Bioshock, Assassins Creed, The Orange Box, etc

Molon Labe

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am

Hey Jeff
Welcome on board, glad you found the site. A small collection of people hang out here, and sometime a bit slow, but we try to help out here the best we can as a entire community. Sounds like your a fun guy to hang around, and mean gun play and all ..LoL. I haven't been shooting, non video game in 15 years +. Congrats on time serving US.
Do you have your Cylon armor kit yet? Also I have started a year long series on step by step month by month Cylon building tutor. The February hasn't been posted yet, because of technical problems (camera failed) also having photo gallery site issues (photos won't upload) YouTube works fine for the video side, you can check out GoldCylon as the user name to find the video tutor on the Cylon armor.
Dale

cybertrooper
Raider Pilot

Post by cybertrooper » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:28 am

G'day Jeff,
Welcome to the board. You will find that it is a wealth of information due to Dale's efforts.
I am ex Army myself - currently serving in the Australian Air Force.
Good luck with your adventure in recreating a cylon!
Patrick

Return to “Say Hi”