Hello Everyone!

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
Jeffrey1773
Centurion

Hello Everyone!

Post by Jeffrey1773 » Tue May 08, 2012 10:52 am

I am a huge BSG fan. I watched the original TV show when I was growing up and have continued to watch all spinoffs since. I really want to get into building my own Cylon Centurion armor. I have seen the armor pieces you can order from places like Kropserkel and I would love to have it, but currently my budget doesn't allow it. I have also been looking into the Pepakura Cylon armor, but can't seem to find all the pep files for the armor pieces. If anyone would like to help me get started in building my armor please point me in the right direction.

I have been playing with Pepakura for a little while trying to piece together a Cyberman...

Thanks,
Jeff :cylon:

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Cylon-Knight » Tue May 08, 2012 12:25 pm

Hello Jeff! And welcome. We have all you need floating around on the forum from pep file items up to screen used info too! This is THE PLACE! Glad you've joined and can enjoy the fun.

Sounds like you need to dig around our Classic BSG Paper Crafting forum (link below).
viewforum.php?f=80

I think you'll find quite a few good threads there with info/files that'll help you. I have some of the files downloaded too I could pass along if you can't track them down or links have gone dead.

Enjoy the site and post often.
:byyourcommand:
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Jeffrey1773
Centurion

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Jeffrey1773 » Tue May 08, 2012 1:46 pm

I plan on spending a few hours tonight combing through the paper crafting forum that you linked to and see what pep files I am missing. If I can't find something I will definetly hit you up to pass along some files.

I am very excited to be a member of this forum! Thank you, Cylon-Knight!

-Jeff :cylon:

GoldCylon
Founder

Hello Everyone!

Post by GoldCylon » Tue May 08, 2012 2:39 pm

Welcome Jeff. As far as I know of the paper version of the Cylon isn't competed yet. Enjoy reviewing the subjects and files here and post as often as you like.
Image :cylongold: :cylongold: :cylongold:

Return to “Say Hi”