New guy saying hi

Tell us about yourself. Post about yourself, your collection, builds or what you hope to collect, build.
evan4218
Spare Parts

New guy saying hi

Post by evan4218 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:33 am

Hi there... I am new to this forum. I have been on the RPF for quite some time as well as many other forums. I am now assembling a Cylon so I thought it only fitting to be on a Cylon forum. I look forward to sharing my progress on my suit as well as well as reading up on others progress and props.

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:35 pm

Hey Even
Welcome on board. Have you made anything in the past? Have you started on your Cylon yet, and if I may ask if you have one, what is that material of the Armour. Fiber glass, ABS, Styrene , something else? What have you done so far? Can't wait to see or hear about the adventure of your suit building, and how it looks.
ChrisD just recently finished his suit, and he made it 1:1 screen used accurate, and that was a 18 month hurry up and wait contest. Check out the photo gallery also, it has some great photos for you to review on the suit that will be great reference photos. Any question to me, or anyone else, jump on in, and ask away.
Dale

Return to “Say Hi”