Back to the UK (in12months)

Talk about just about anything you like. Your projects you have on your work bench, TV shows you like, or miss, etc.
nashslash
Flight Leader

Back to the UK (in12months)

Post by nashslash » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:19 am

Me and the misses have been talking and have decided to head back to the UK... Not yet a while in about 10 to 12 months. Once settled I already have my next project in mind. I going to make a GOLD Centurion. So i hope CORA is still doing the kits then .... using experience learned in my first build i think its going to be alot easier. A massive plus is going to be the under suit. An all black under suit that will definitely help hide a multitude of sins.

So its the Milk bottle and hyperdine again for me... will keep you updated of course, but i still think it

www.battlefield-online.net

GoldCylon
Founder

Re: Back to the UK (in12months)

Post by GoldCylon » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:47 am

LoL....Yeah I think so that you will beat John, and congrats of living overseas on vacation the past 2 years, and now to head back home.

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: Back to the UK (in12months)

Post by Cylon-Knight » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:17 pm

:frak:
haha

So, I'm a little slow... *Pouty lip* lol
Good news on the move nash! Glad you let us know, so I can GET BUSY and beat your Gold Cylon build (well, try to --- seems I have 10-12 months and 2 weeks --- the way you rock-n-roll) ;)

P.S. Nash - did you see your Centurion has come to live in America? Check out the new member threads...
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Return to “Anything Off Topic”