Weekend project Water Landing and TAKEOFF X-Plane 9

Talk about just about anything you like. Your projects you have on your work bench, TV shows you like, or miss, etc.
Starbuck
Raider Gunner

Weekend project Water Landing and TAKEOFF X-Plane 9

Post by Starbuck » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:05 pm

I love flying the SA Scout/Interceptor in X-Plane 9, she's as close as we'd ever get to flying a real viper on a sim... Even though X-Plane has a Col. Viper version, she's not as fast as this bird, nor could ever land on water and TAKE BACK OFF AGAIN!

Hope nobody objects, but I used some of Stu's music and put it to great modern use :wink:
The music I used is from the old Anthology, not the new c.d. (would never post it publicly until all 3000 copies are bought). Even then only small pieces, just for promoting the rest of the releases! :wink: :salute:

"Hot pilot doesn't need all that electronic felgercarb."

GoldCylon
Founder

Re: Weekend project Water Landing and TAKEOFF X-Plane 9

Post by GoldCylon » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:17 pm

Is that a real aircraft?

Starbuck
Raider Gunner

Re: Weekend project Water Landing and TAKEOFF X-Plane 9

Post by Starbuck » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:55 pm

No, It's a dream of an aircraft engineer of X-Plane 9...
Since X-Plane takes in programmed variables of created craft along with simulated (real) physical reactions (the way the aircraft would behave in the 'real world' if it was actually a real aircraft, I think this design superb, it is my favorite.
It's not standard in the dvd's, you have to down load it from their website WWW.X-Plane.org, I have several vids of it, one going into space and one over the Alaskan Mountains and then a DogFight...
I believe I posted both of them here in this "Anything Off Topic' thread already, the Alaskan mountains one, which you commented on and very kindly posted a new link, because YouTube has blocked it in some countries (thanks again) :salute: .
The second vid (of her going into space) Is on this same thread entitled "A cool vid I made that you guys might like. "
Thanks again and I hope you guys enjoy this, 'off topic' show and tell of mine... :grin:
"Hot pilot doesn't need all that electronic felgercarb."

Return to “Anything Off Topic”