Happy Birthday BYC.net!

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Happy Birthday BYC.net!

Post by Red Eye » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:56 pm

Can you believe it? The #1 site of all things Classic Cylon and beyond turns 10 yahrens today!

Special thanks goes out to our founder GoldCylon of launching the site and gather so many great and talented members.

And thanks to our very own Cylon-Knight for his expert administration of our Empire.

Here's to the next 10 yahrens!

"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: Happy Birthday BYC.net!

Post by Cylon-Knight » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:41 pm

Yes... Yes... YES...
:byyourcommand:

ImageHAPPY BIRTHDAY... to US!Image

I second Red Eye's post, thank you GoldCylon for founding this wonderful site 10 yahrens ago today!
I called GoldCylon tonight to visit and surprise him by pointing out exactly what my secret "countdown to party" was...
heehee... "Surprise it's BYC's birthday*
:cylongold: :nah:

You are most welcome Red Eye, and thank you! I'm more than happy to administer our site. GoldCylon gave me the keys to the Basestar some 7 years ago and ever since I strive to keep us on the bleeding edge of advanced Cylon technology.

Eternal order and perfection is the goal of The Cylon Empire... and our own V.I.P. and Gallery Admin, Red Eye is himself a vital part of this. Thank YOU, Red Eye, for your amazing forum posts - AND - building up our Gallery to THE best on the net for all things Battlestar Galactica - and beyond.
---
Fellow Cylons, and Lowly humans ;) - Let the 10 yahren anniversary year begin! :cylon: :IL: :cylongold:
I have our new anniversary logo up and will soon post up options to get the logo (and our standard one) on T-Shirts, Phone cases, etc. etc. I have a few other fun thread ideas for the year as we celebrate.
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:10 am

Man it doesn't seem like that long ago, but I sat in the office 3-7 hours per day uploading images. The site was launched mostly as a BSG photo gallery with a minor side of the forum. I am glad I agreed with the original site builder to have a forum. We are the largest, and only real Cylon builders forum on the web. If it wasn't for the support from the help of John, and Jorge (Cylon-Knight, and Red Eye) this site wouldn't have become what it has. Thanks to them, and everyone else over the past decade. :byyourcommand: :cylongold: :byyourcommand: :cylongold: :byyourcommand: :cylongold:

FLIGHTLDR SERPENTINE
Squadron Leader

Post by FLIGHTLDR SERPENTINE » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:47 am

Thank you all. I have enjoyed interacting with you three, as well as several others. I love this site and am proud to be a member!

Happy Birthday BYC.net!

:Happy Birthday:
:cylongold: "SEARCH FOR WRECKAGE... LEAVE NO SURVIVORS..."

Return to “Birthdays / Anniversaries & Holiday Wishes”