Full-Sized Hero V.I.N.CENT. to be auctioned

The USS Palomino discovers a black hole with a lost ship, the USS Cygnus, just outside its event horizon. The brave crew sets out to solve the mystery of the Cygnus but must beware the black hole, an abyss from which no one can escape...
Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: Full-Sized Hero V.I.N.CENT. to be auctioned

Post by Cylon-Knight » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:06 am

Awesome!!!!
I sent the V.I.N.CENT. owner a message in his video comments on YouTube. Guess he didn't see it or care to share anything to the Gallery before it goes on the block.

I wonder if it will sell for that price. A rather "low key" movie... and quite a price tag. They are asking more than a typical 1978 Cylon Centurion costume to start!? 1/2 the age and "low key" ... I don't know if they'll get the price they've valued it at. It will be fun to see if they can! :)

Even though it is a hero V.I.N.CENT. there were like 12 of them for various shots. Like R2-D2 there is no "one does all robot" prop. How COOL would that be to have all 12 in one place again?! MAN - there has to be a photo of that somewhere when they were making the movie..... *dreams*

"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Re: Full-Sized Hero V.I.N.CENT. to be auctioned

Post by Red Eye » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:06 pm

Oh yeah, would be great to see all the V.I.N.CENT.'s gained together!

Perhaps such a photo will appear in the near future, you never know...
"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

Return to “The Black Hole - General Discussion”