Skarr's pepakura Centurian build

Metasequoia, Pepakura, and the like
FLIGHTLDR SERPENTINE
Squadron Leader

Re: Skarr's pepakura Centurian build

Post by FLIGHTLDR SERPENTINE » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:12 pm

Nice work. The sides look particularly accurate. I just did my first Pep helmet (Guy of Daft Punk) recently and love this new technique! To note, I have noticed the gold cylon to have probably black head panels and mouth grill, rather than the grey of the standard centurions.

:cylongold: "SEARCH FOR WRECKAGE... LEAVE NO SURVIVORS..."

Big Al
Command Centurion

Post by Big Al » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:02 pm

That's so fracking cool.....I think I'm going to try one here....I can clear off the dinner table I guess...(No shop right now)
By Your Command

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:52 pm

Marcel has a great site. We each exchange ideas, and thoughts now and then. I also did a few interviews for him, and have one pending. One of the interviews is with Peter Berkos the Cylon voice creator. Not the actor of the voice, but of the transformation into that awesome sound. He also created many (most) of the sounds for Galactica, did the SENSURROUND work, Buck Rogers, and the list goes on.

skarr
Centurion

Post by skarr » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:33 am

Hi Guys,,It's amazing how time just goe's by thought i would let ya know that this Helmet build has not moved on any further and has long been covered in Dust on the top shelf in me Workshop,as you know this was a learning Curve and i have learnt quite a bit since and will use all the knowledge gained when i attempt to make a properly sized helmet and possibly onto Mould making in the near future,,i'll post up when this Happens :salute:
I'LL BE BACK...

Return to “Classic BSG Paper Crafting”