Space Croppers

The Galactica finds Earth ... and Dr. Zee (oh dear).
Hope It Is The Grog
Squadron Leader

Space Croppers

Post by Hope It Is The Grog » Sat May 03, 2014 9:40 pm

Been doing a rewatch of Galactica 1980 for the first time since... well, 1980. Just got to Space Croppers. Taking a break after the first segment because there are already so many unanswered questions.

• 1. When the Imperious Leader decided to get a voice change, assuming he could be programmed to sound like anything he wanted, what was he thinking?

2. During the shots of Adama and Dr. Zee watching the space battle on the monitor screen, the music is suddenly filtered as if coming through a tinny speaker. What the hell? Are they watching the episode with us?

3. In the Cylon attack, two out of three Agro ships are destroyed. But that same thing had already happened in The Magnificent Warriors. Where did the ragtag fugitive fleet get two more Agro ships in the intervening time?

4. As our heroes set out for Earth, why are there wisps of smoke rising inside Dillon's cockpit? Are the instruments overheating, or do they smoke in their Vipers?

5. Did Boxey ever meet Aurora? If so, does he have a bad memory?
And that's just up to the first commercial break. :wink:

"I may move to the command chamber. I'm sure they're talking about me while I'm in here."
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sufferin ... 2291161676

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: Space Croppers

Post by Cylon-Knight » Sun May 04, 2014 4:06 pm

I'll have to re-watch it too... ahhh... 1980.... *wow*
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Hope It Is The Grog
Squadron Leader

Post by Hope It Is The Grog » Mon May 05, 2014 4:52 am

Well, I finished the episode and only had one more nagging question, but I can't even remember it now. :huh:

Not worth watching again to recall it. :bsglol:

The singing during the seed-scattering sequence sure was annoying, though. It looked like Dillon and Troy were doing all the work while the children stood around and played a professionally-produced tape of their lame song.

And there is another question: Why did they take off flying on their bikes at the end? They used to do that only in the direst of emergencies. Now they're literally left hanging in the air like that forever...
"I may move to the command chamber. I'm sure they're talking about me while I'm in here."
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sufferin ... 2291161676

johnnybear
Raider Commander

Post by johnnybear » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:42 pm

They must have constructed the two new aggro ships when they were hidden in that asteroids orbit at the edge of the galaxy some time after Hand of God! :salute:
JB

Return to “G1980 General Discussion”