Screen used Cylon

Tips, tricks, inside secrets, help, sources, items used on making the Cylon Centurion suit to wear. Tell us your story, how you came about collecting your parts to a Centurion, or if you own a complete Centurion costume.
GoldCylon
Founder

Screen used Cylon

Post by GoldCylon » Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:57 pm

I just bought a screen used Cylon, and picked it up in LA from a former major collector. He has been selling his stuff off little bit here and there, and I was able to get his Cylon. I am unpacking it now (small break) and taking photo's of it. This Cylon is mostly a Hero version, and is 100% all original. A lot of care was put into this Cylon. I am pround to own it. I will be posting pic's later.

Image :cylongold: :cylongold: :cylongold:

The Hopkinator
Citizen

Post by The Hopkinator » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:05 pm

Aww man I gotta see pictures of that// I dont reckon ull let us in on the cost? Id be afraid to even guess, but a nice one, Id estimate,,12,000 ?
Yep, I rode the short bus. I also wore a big helmet with a chin strap and licked the windows.

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:30 pm

The Hopkinator wrote:Aww man I gotta see pictures of that// I dont reckon ull let us in on the cost? Id be afraid to even guess, but a nice one, Id estimate,,12,000 ?
I am afraid your not even close enough to even take a look at the pic's ----- Well ----- OK you can look at the pic's. They will be posted in a day or two.

The Hopkinator
Citizen

Post by The Hopkinator » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:21 am

:shock: Hey where are those pictures?? Have you put it on yet? I wouldve.
Yep, I rode the short bus. I also wore a big helmet with a chin strap and licked the windows.

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:55 am

You can take a look in the photogallery https://byyourcommand.net/photogallery/

Return to “Centurion Builders' Forum”