DC Dark Centurion

Tips, tricks, inside secrets, help, sources, items used on making the Cylon Centurion suit to wear. Tell us your story, how you came about collecting your parts to a Centurion, or if you own a complete Centurion costume.
Dingolingo
Centurion

DC Dark Centurion

Post by Dingolingo » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:31 am

Its a bit of a slow night here at work so have been looking about on the google (It must be part of the Imperious Leader)
Anyway, found a nice site about a Centurion who is a bit of a major fan

http://www.legionxxiv.org/cylon124/

and on there he has a bit of a piece about the Dark Centurion

""DC" DARK CENTURIONS: Also termed "Stealth Centurions"; these later Cylon soldiers utilize a dark armor that is reptilian in appearance. The armor is more protective and defensive against laser and other weapons, making them more dangerous and deadly than the earlier Cylon Centurion models. The DC's are equipped with brains enhanced with "Human Logic Function" (HLF). This HLF, which emulates Baltar's mind and reasoning, enables the Dark Centurions to think and reason more like humans. Although HLF permits the DC's to be faster, more intelligent and better able to predict human behavior, the intensive processing of the HLF logic in their brains can also slow them down. "

Now I gather these are from the novels or comics. From what I can figure out they look like a normal centurion but have a dark armor that is reptilian in appearance.. that has started to give me a thought.. hydro dip.. gator skin transfer

or snake

Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin

Re: DC Dark Centurion

Post by Red Eye » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:44 am

There was an exclusive Stealth Centurion action figure in the Trendmasters line of toys from 1996.

Check it out here: http://www.byyourcommand.net/cylongalle ... album=2451
"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

Dingolingo
Centurion

Re: DC Dark Centurion

Post by Dingolingo » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:08 am

ohh a stealth cylon.. I like that one.. cause its black :)

heh my armor I used to wear SCA days was all black :P

wearing black armor in the aussie heat.. yeah I didn't think that one through

Return to “Centurion Builders' Forum”