1st Time Cylon

Tips, tricks, inside secrets, help, sources, items used on making the Cylon Centurion suit to wear. Tell us your story, how you came about collecting your parts to a Centurion, or if you own a complete Centurion costume.
Sabre6
Citizen

1st Time Cylon

Post by Sabre6 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:33 pm

I recently just purchased a Krop suit and I'm getting it ready to wear for the 1st time this weekend at a Con in Philly. I have a couple of question's that you might be able to help me with.
1st my suit has a wide black strap connected to the bottom of the back pack. Where does this attach to or does it just get tucked behind the belt?
2nd what is the best way to wash and clean the body suit after a long day at a Con?
3rd do you recommend wearing any type of "under garment" as in T-shirt and thin pant's or short's under the body suit?
Any help would be great.
Also is there anyone selling the rifle's and pistol's? I know Krop has them advertised but they don't seem to be making them at this time.

GoldCylon
Founder

Re: 1st Time Cylon

Post by GoldCylon » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:26 am

The Krop Cylon suit wearing is a bit tricky. Some type of wrap around system that hold the suit, and pieces together. It is just a poor design on their part. You will notice the throat plate keeps sliding back, and just wants to choke you. I have noticed most people first time out are really tired by the end of the day wearing it. They work the bugs out the next 2 or 3 wears before they are used to it, or start replacing the parts. I have only seen one person that did a physical modes to the "L"'s (the left, and right side of the backpack that connects to the chin plate.

As for cleaning just a soft cloth with a little soap and water, but mostly it will be chipped off chrome.

Try to have fun, and do plenty of walk arounds at home before you go out in public.

Take plenty of pictures, and have fun.

:cylongold:

Return to “Centurion Builders' Forum”