Looking to buy Cylon suit UK

Tips, tricks, inside secrets, help, sources, items used on making the Cylon Centurion suit to wear. Tell us your story, how you came about collecting your parts to a Centurion, or if you own a complete Centurion costume.
Ibotron
Spare Parts

Looking to buy Cylon suit UK

Post by Ibotron » Tue May 15, 2007 8:14 am

Hi guys,

I'm interested in buying a Cylon suit (original version) and I'm based in London. Does anyone have one for sale or know where i can get one? I need it quite urgently!!!

Any help would be really great....

x

Ibotron
Spare Parts

Re: Looking to buy Cylon suit UK

Post by Ibotron » Tue May 15, 2007 8:17 am

Ibotron wrote:Hi guys,

I'm interested in buying/hiring a Cylon suit (original version) and I'm based in London. Does anyone have one for sale or know where i can get one? I need it quite urgently!!!

Any help would be really great....

x

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Tue May 15, 2007 8:56 am

I think money talks on this request, the more your wiling to spend, the quicker someone might be able to help. Not very often do you see a Cylon suit for sale in the UK. Are you looking for a ready to wear, or a kit, and close enough copy?, an original? Chrome, or Gold? What type of price range are you looking to spend? When do you need the suit by?

Ibotron
Spare Parts

Post by Ibotron » Tue May 15, 2007 3:36 pm

I'm looking for a full silver suit. Basically I need it by monday next week. So if its a kit would need to build over the weekend. I'm willing to pay whatever it costs, although would prefer to hire in the UK if possible. Obviously if this is not an option I don't mind paying the extra...within reason. Doesn't have to be an original, just a close enough copy. Just needs a good silver chome finish.

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Tue May 15, 2007 3:50 pm

Ibotron wrote:I'm looking for a full silver suit. Basically I need it by monday next week. So if its a kit would need to build over the weekend. I'm willing to pay whatever it costs, although would prefer to hire in the UK if possible. Obviously if this is not an option I don't mind paying the extra...within reason. Doesn't have to be an original, just a close enough copy. Just needs a good silver chome finish.
That will be a magic trick if you can get a Cylon by Monday. I don't know of anyone with a Cylon suit in the UK. Can I ask what it is going to be used for?

Ibotron
Spare Parts

Post by Ibotron » Tue May 15, 2007 4:04 pm

Damn thats a pity. It's for a music video...

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Tue May 15, 2007 4:14 pm

Look over the members list, and see if anyone you see on the list, is in the UK. Send them a private message to see if they can maybe help.
Good luck, and let me hear about the out come.

Ibotron
Spare Parts

Post by Ibotron » Tue May 15, 2007 4:34 pm

thanks, will do

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Tue May 15, 2007 4:36 pm

I saw the user name Sandra from the UK, maybe that is a start.

chrisd
Banned User

Post by chrisd » Wed May 30, 2007 10:31 pm

Ibotron wrote:I'm looking for a full silver suit. Basically I need it by monday next week. So if its a kit would need to build over the weekend. I'm willing to pay whatever it costs, although would prefer to hire in the UK if possible. Obviously if this is not an option I don't mind paying the extra...within reason. Doesn't have to be an original, just a close enough copy. Just needs a good silver chome finish.
My friend, in the near future if you need a Cylon suit there are a few ways you can go. Let me start by stating there are companies that make them for roughly $2,000.00 US Dollars and are NOT bad. If you are trying to be a perfectionist and want EXACT/DEAD ON replica you will spend more like $5,000.00 (including a bulb scanner, not LED)
and lots and lots of time piecing it together. If that is the way you want to go there are alot of people who can help as far as advice on how to make one from scratch. Good Luck!!

chrisd
Banned User

Post by chrisd » Wed May 30, 2007 10:31 pm

My friend, in the near future if you need a Cylon suit there are a few ways you can go. Let me start by stating there are companies that make them for roughly $2,000.00 US Dollars and are NOT bad. If you are trying to be a perfectionist and want EXACT/DEAD ON replica you will spend more like $5,000.00 (including a bulb scanner, not LED)
and lots and lots of time piecing it together. If that is the way you want to go there are alot of people who can help as far as advice on how to make one from scratch. Good Luck!!

Return to “Centurion Builders' Forum”