cylon audio sounds

Tips, tricks, inside secrets, help, sources, items used on making the Cylon Centurion suit to wear. Tell us your story, how you came about collecting your parts to a Centurion, or if you own a complete Centurion costume.
Darth-Malevelus
Citizen

cylon audio sounds

Post by Darth-Malevelus » Sun May 06, 2007 1:02 am

how about two very clean audio clips in .mp3 format of the eye sweep sound, and the "by your command" this could be rigged to a simple button located in a glove finger, and the sweep sound could be put on a loop from an .mp3 player hooked into a simple amp.

I did a search but didnt find either of the two here available for download.

Thanks

DM

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:12 am

I have a clip (some place) from the Cylon eye scanner that aired on Galactica 1980. I believe it was "The Night The Cylons Landed" I perfect 2 second clip with out any other back ground noise. That segment alone as supplied many people with the clip they need, like me to help make the perfect eye scanner sound. The DVD release of Galactica 1980 is coming in a few weeks, maybe you can get your perfect sound clip then. The By Your Command clip will always have some back ground noise. That comment never had a perfectly clear quiet moment.

Return to “Centurion Builders' Forum”