Kropserkel undersuit - advice needed

Tips, tricks, inside secrets, help, sources, items used on making the Cylon Centurion suit to wear. Tell us your story, how you came about collecting your parts to a Centurion, or if you own a complete Centurion costume.
itookadooku
Patrol Member

Kropserkel undersuit - advice needed

Post by itookadooku » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:04 pm

I ordered the kropserkel undersuit on Feb. 25th. I waited until 3/30to email and ask about the suit and when its going to be shipped. The reply was that it will be shipping the coming week. I was told this on 4/1 and on 4/17. I still have not received item or tracking info. My question is to anyone that has ever ordered the kropserkel undersuit....what is the usual turn around time?

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: Kropserkel undersuit - advice needed

Post by Cylon-Knight » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:03 pm

I myself have not, but do keep us posted so we can let future Centurions know of any shenanigans.
Have you paid up in full already, I am guessing?

Hoping others chime in with any Krop experiences to help.
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

itookadooku
Patrol Member

Post by itookadooku » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:05 am

I paid in full on 2/25. I understand that a custom fit will take time to make and I should have asked for a finish date from the start. I assumed it would take around 3 weeks, that is going by an email asking about the undersuit when I ordered the armor. I was hoping to have it done for a few events coming up, I already missed out on our local con.

Ive never read anything negative when it comes to kropserkel, so Im sure I'll get it, just not sure when.

Grimslaw
Citizen

Post by Grimslaw » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:30 am

When I ought the full Cylon it was 6 months late, and it had to be returned as the gold was peeling off.
That said, they sorted the issues, and promised numerous dates but when it arrives it came with extra power pack and a dead horses head Plush cushion.
I know they can be a pain, but it is worth it in the end

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

itookadooku
Patrol Member

Post by itookadooku » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:00 pm

I ordered the B grade armor and it came within a week of ordering it. Ive been putting it together along the way. I had to wait to gather more funds for the undersuit. Last email I received on 4/23 stated they were waiting on tracking confirmation, which they said they would have this week. I hope so.

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:48 am

The best to my knowledge (Not bought from them before) they do this as a part job, and farm out some of the work like the under suit. They go off the information they are told, and try their best to give the buyer the date they except the item to ship. Not answering the email is a poor business practice. They have never stiffed anyone that I am aware of. :cylongold:

itookadooku
Patrol Member

Post by itookadooku » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:59 am

Thanks for that info, I didn't know that. That does make a difference. I can understand being at the mercy of another supplier (as far as product and time) to supply you with what you have sold. I didn't receive any shipping info as of this typing but I'm gonna wait it out. Hopefully I will get it before June.

cerillo
Spare Parts

Post by cerillo » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:48 am

I know I may be a little late to the dance, but for what
It's worth here's my timeline. Purchased fully assembled Armor with Undersuit and Boots as well as the VT-3 with wooble sound in June of 2017.

I received the Armor second week of August followed a few days later with the boots and concluded on August 24th with the Bodysuit and VT-3. The Bodysuit fits like a glove. Very well tailored and well worth the wait.

Going to Comic Con Palm Springs And will post pics next
week.

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:01 am

Have you test fit your suit yet? Give yourself a lot of time to trim, and fit. You will need a second person to help out. Good luck, and pictures. Thanks, and good luck. :cylongold:

cerillo
Spare Parts

Post by cerillo » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:31 pm

Here's my Kropserkel suit that I worn at Comic Con Palm Springs. As I stated earlier it fits like a glove. I do plan on making minor mods (nothing major just wrists and Ankles) and will post when done.
Cylon Centurion 1.jpg

voc2515
Spare Parts

Post by voc2515 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:26 pm

Hello Everybody,
I have ordered a full Cylon centurion suit myself with Kropserkel in the beginning of 2017.
It took a few months to make this, but that was something they told me when I bought it. So that was not a problem.
As they told me after 3 months the suit was ready and was shipped to me, (I live in The Netherlands) and arrived just 5 days later.
All the chrome parts are just perfect, the undersuit was something else. However it was made just like it was told with all the parts and all that.
But for me the material was of somesort that made me sweat like crazy. In the mail conversation they told me that I could send it back and they would have a look at it.
So the communication with them is really good.
I decided not to send back and make the undersuit myself.
Kropeserkel do what they promise and the suit is perfect. It could take some time but they do what they promise.
Small point of criticism,...eye for detail and the finish could be a little bit better for the price you pay for it. But that is just a minor thing.
If I wanted to buy 1 more then I would order everything with them,..but the undersuit I would make myself.
Attachments
385-2 spike.jpg

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:40 pm

If that is you in the picture you look great/ You have to be one of the happiest Krop Cylons I have encountered, but I will agree they do give good customer support. Congrats and welcome to the Cylon Club. :cylongold: :cylongold: :cylongold:

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:17 am

Looking great cerillo and voc2515! :cylon: :cylon:

Can't wait to see your mods, cerillo. Keep us updated.

voc2515 your self-made under suit is interesting. Can you share any tips and tricks you learned making it? Also, your gloves seem custom. Did you change them for better flexibility of the fingers / comfort?
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Return to “Centurion Builders' Forum”