Muffit II can learn to be like a real Daggit, he's very smart... Tips and tricks and info from fellow Muffy fans on how to make a replica Muffit II.
- Posts: 6803
- Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:02 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Well I think the photos say it all.
- Site Administrator
- Posts: 5859
- Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:32 pm
- Location: Kansas City
Wow. That is a fan.
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."
- Phalanx Leader
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:17 pm
- Location: Greenville, MI
I could so totally see myself wearing that when I was a kid. If my Mom had made it for me, I would have worn it!
- Command Centurion
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:09 am
- Location: Las Vegas Nevada
That is awesome!
By Your Command
- Flight Leader
- Posts: 324
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:46 am
Nice! I can picture that daggit biting the Cylon Centurion's leg.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest