Daggit restoration week

Muffit II can learn to be like a real Daggit, he's very smart... Tips and tricks and info from fellow Muffy fans on how to make a replica Muffit II.
GoldCylon
Founder

Daggit restoration week

Post by GoldCylon » Sun May 22, 2011 10:24 am

OK I am on vacation this week, and have got myself geared up to make a run at working on some of the Daggit that was listed on eBay a few months ago. Brian (Hand-Schaub) and myself have inspected the Daggit again last weekend. We brought up a few sample ear sizes, and found the correct size to go with, the correct wire wrap around the ears, and a had a set of fresh eyes to look at it. Also we discovered a few other details about the Daggit I had not seen or noticed before. So I'll get the ears ready this week, and go back for one more visit to attach the ears. A few more items like the half sphere's (eyes) the Skull Beast is supplying is still needed, and a few other minor issues to work on. I think I have the correct scale on the upper lip section piece that was missing also to attach. Beyond status updates I don't think I will be able to share any photos till after the Daggit has been listed, and sold. Still at this time the listing location via a auction house or eBay hasn't not been selected. Getting Muffet 2 ready to sell is the priority and the place to sell it comes after that.

Lt Rhea
Phalanx Leader

Re: Daggit restoration week

Post by Lt Rhea » Sun May 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Thanks for the update. Good luck with the restoration, and the auction. I sure would love to be able to afford that!
~Lt. Rhea of the Blackstar Squadron

http://costumesandartwork.blogspot.com/

Return to “Daggit Builders' Forum”