An other box of parts arrived

Muffit II can learn to be like a real Daggit, he's very smart... Tips and tricks and info from fellow Muffy fans on how to make a replica Muffit II.
GoldCylon
Founder

An other box of parts arrived

Post by GoldCylon » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:06 pm

OK my 2nd box of parts showed up today. Good news, bad news. Bad news I didn't find the ammo box in this model that I was looking for. Did I buy the wrong kit, or was I mislead? Unknown. Good news I did find an other part I was looking for in the box instead. So it wasn't a waste of time. I also picked up the inner ear servo horn used as part of the mounting system for the moving ears.
In the photo you see an eye mount, and I am using for now the same piece for the ear mount unless someone else can ID this piece as something else. Also you can see in the photo a water faucet aerator piece. This is used to cover the screw head on the top side of the ear. Also looks great as a robotic ear canal while remaining true to the same original style, and look.
Attachments
Servo horn inner Daggit ear water faucet aerator.jpg

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Re: An other box of parts arrived

Post by Cylon-Knight » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Look nice.

Good Daggit. :)
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

Hand-Schaub
First Centurion

Re: An other box of parts arrived

Post by Hand-Schaub » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Hmmm - okay - looking like we are making some headway. Once we get our ideas together and some materials then I think we can mock up a nice ear.

Return to “Daggit Builders' Forum”