Phoenix ComiCon 2016 (June 2nd-5th)

The Cylons are out to rule the world. If you have pics from a Con - or info on an upcoming event - post them here.
Lightning
Spare Parts

Phoenix ComiCon 2016 (June 2nd-5th)

Post by Lightning » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:38 am

Greetings,
Myself and at least one other Colonial will be in attendance at this con in June of 2016.
At the Phoenix Convention Center; 100 N 3rd St. Phoenix, AZ
I was planning on getting a table for Blackstar Squadron, but that is now out of the question due to a lengthy waiting list.
We will still be there in uniform, and we sure could use some more Classic BSG folks, maybe even a Cylon or two. :cylon:
I'll post more updates as the convention draws nearer, such as meeting places, accommodations, etc. As it is now, there are several hotels near the convention center offering discounted rooms when you mention the con while booking.
I have also made a Facebook event for this, for those interested. https://www.facebook.com/events/463142573866859/

Signing off :salute: ,
Lightning

Every creature in the universe is out to exterminate us, and you want to hire a vocal group? :grin:

GoldCylon
Founder

Re: Phoenix ComiCon 2016 (June 2nd-5th)

Post by GoldCylon » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:26 pm

That must be kick butt Con if there is a waiting list that long. To bad you weren't able to get a table. Have fun trooping, and meeting other BSG fans.

Return to “Conventions and Get-Togethers”