Galacticon IV

The Cylons are out to rule the world. If you have pics from a Con - or info on an upcoming event - post them here.
Red Eye
Cylon Empire VIP & BYC.net Gallery Admin
It’s my birthday

Re: Galacticon IV

Post by Red Eye » Tue May 05, 2015 9:42 am

All I can say is:

:CK:

"There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive the Alliance is threatened."

belleauwood
Centurion

Post by belleauwood » Fri May 08, 2015 1:42 am

He'd BETTER be going, since I took the time off work to make the trip up to his place to load and then drive, unload, display, enjoy Galacticon and then reload, drive more, unload again, and then drive to MY home . . .

Here's hoping we can add a few new not yet seen surprises to the display . . .

Pics WILL be taken :byyourcommand:

Ryan

Hand-Schaub
First Centurion

Post by Hand-Schaub » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:11 pm

I'm officially going! I will be the for at least Friday and Saturday. I will be judging/ assisting in the "Cosplay" (I hate that term) show/contest Friday and Saturday afternoon and will be heading the Cylon builders panel on Saturday afternoon (with Goldcylon) and assisting with the Blackstar costuming panel right after. It will be a busy con but I'm looking forward to being a part of things. I do plan to bring Vulpa as well as my IL head and citizen mask. Not sure If I can scrape any other type costumes together but I should have my officer's uniform tailored by then too.

bishopdonmiguel
Phalanx Leader

Post by bishopdonmiguel » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:37 pm

I'll be sneaking away from my hiding spot on this Basestar to join the G4 celebration! :salute:

FLIGHTLDR SERPENTINE
Squadron Leader

Post by FLIGHTLDR SERPENTINE » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:47 pm

Wish I was going. Just got back from the Anime Expo in LA and worn out and tapped out. Also, my command centurion armor has barely progressed since last I posted here in the Winter. :ugh:
:cylongold: "SEARCH FOR WRECKAGE... LEAVE NO SURVIVORS..."

bishopdonmiguel
Phalanx Leader

Post by bishopdonmiguel » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:59 am

I have installed a code worm into the communications operating core. As soon as I finish blocking scanners and programming coordinates into my probe craft, I will be launching for sector G4. I hear it's a mess out there but duty calls.

Hopeful to transmit compugraphs back to this Basestar to taunt the Cyclon occupants.

Last edited by bishopdonmiguel on Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:22 am

Good luck, and enjoy the smaller crowds, but easy to wipe them off the map. I withdrew my lock on target coordinates after the removed the main targets from the extermination list. My self destruction Viper was a good idea to kill them off one at a time. :censored:

Cylon-Knight
Site Administrator

Post by Cylon-Knight » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:24 pm

Well....
Galacticon IV has now passed into history.

Yes, G4 had a few bumps, bruises, zits, twists, turns, fires in space and Cylon tyranny for sure - BUT - The dedicated, passionate actors and actresses who were there - and all the fans - with a new Con team formed by a baptism of fire made lemonade out of a pile of daggit mushies as best they could.

I know that our Colonial stowaway... or is that a mouse? Has some great photos to share.
...Human.... mouse... I can't tell from the sounds in the ventilation shafts. And why do Basestars even have ventilation shafts?! :o

Remember, the Cylon Empire needs you!
Post you your G4 pics if you have some.
Fellow Centurions would love to see them - and Red Eye and myself will work to add them to our ever-growing, best in the world, Gallery.

Remember...
:CK:

:byyourcommand:
"All Baseships are now in range to attack the Colonies."

belleauwood
Centurion

Post by belleauwood » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:47 am

Just got home from the con and the long, long drive back.

Colonials managed to damage seriously the basestar, and in return raiders were able to damage numerous ships in the rag tag fleet. It was a frakkin bloodbath.

No, I won't be posting pictures of the damage, Sean is in a bad enough mood as it is.

But there are literally a ton of pictures taken by some people who seriously enjoyed the display, and a large chunk of the ones I've seen so far can be found HERE on Don Bishops Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/don.bishop.121 ... 670&type=3

Ryan

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:48 am

Watching what I could seen from a distance moon I saw a lag of good human targets to lock onto so for the most part our extermination of the human race has stayed in check. I think we have seen the last of these lowly human gatherings under this name. :censored: :cylongold:

xanthis02
Centurion

Post by xanthis02 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:27 pm

Looked on the FB link said content not available anyone else going to post pics for those of us that were not fortunate enough to attend :byyourcommand:

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:20 pm

Here are is a screen I made. Each photo is number. Select a photo number, then left to right top to bottom select a photo you would like to see full sized. Photo 01 top left would be photo 01, and the bottom right would be photo 12.
Attachments
G4 Model 13.png
G4 Model 12.png
G4 Model 11.png
G4 Model 10.png
G4 Model 09.png
G4 Model 08.png
G4 Model 07.png
G4 Model 06.png
G4 Model 05.png
G4 Model 04.png
G4 Model 03.png
G4 Model 02.png
G4 Model 01.png

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:22 pm

Here is photo 01 pic 01
Attachments
G4 Model 01 01.jpg

bishopdonmiguel
Phalanx Leader

Post by bishopdonmiguel » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:53 pm

I have returned to my quiet hiding spot aboard this nifty Basestar. My code was defeated and I was unable to transmit messages back during my absence. I guess I should revisit a binary coding class. I must have missed a 0 or 1 somewhere. :blink:

Apologies to those who tried to access my Facebook page. I'm barely functional FB user and apparently needed to set the album to "everyone" instead of friends. Oops. That has been fixed.

Here are a few compugraphs of my time at Galacticon. While it was not the event we hoped for, it was very nice meeting new people who share a love for Battlestar Galactica. Sean Sides' models were incredible sights to behold. There were also uniforms from a variety of science fiction movies and tv shows. The solitary Cylon in attendance put down his weapon for a chance to mingle without *ZAPPING* any humans. I snuck into a Cylon class and learned about the inner workings of my foes (very interesting indeed and I will be sending that off to Colonial Intelligence for review!). Also helped host a session on Colonial fashions and then spent time being debriefed by Galactica command crew.

All-in-all, a great trip. :salute:

GoldCylon
Founder

Post by GoldCylon » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:47 pm

Great job recruiting new targets by going undercover as Colonial Warrior, and taking alliance with the Klingon's. This photos will be studied, and the soon to be victims will be tracked down. Your service to the Empire is greatly appreciated, and you will be spared. We will give you a Baseship to command, and some smartass IL to be your sidekick in dangerous calls like refilling the coffee machine. Yeah Cylon coffee. :grin: :cylongold:

Return to “Conventions and Get-Togethers”