NYCC 2013 - OCt 10 -13

The Cylons are out to rule the world. If you have pics from a Con - or info on an upcoming event - post them here.
Reaper63
Patrol Member

NYCC 2013 - OCt 10 -13

Post by Reaper63 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:04 pm

ok, I had a lot come up last year, but all of it is behind me now, and all turned out great. because of it, I didn't get to go to NYCC last year and put the plans I was making on hold.

/But all that changes this year. I want to make a big Classic BSG presence felt there. I have recruited a few more local NYC area Colonials but I would LOVE to have a Cylon presence there as well. I am planning on submitting an application for a fan table for the con. and I would like to do this in both names, the Cylon Empire and Blackstar Squadron.

I have not made any sort of official sign up sheet for table duty, but one of the requirements for getting a table is to have it staffed for the entire con. I just wanted to see if anyone here would be able to make it to the con

Here is the website for the convention

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/

Reaper
Strike Captain Edan
Blackstar Squadron

GoldCylon
Founder

Re: NYCC 2013 - OCt 10 -13

Post by GoldCylon » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:48 pm

As the chief pencil pusher here at BYC.net I endorse your presents at NYCC as a rep of the Cylon Empire. Remember our motto. "Take No Survivors" & "Extermination" :byyourcommand:

Return to “Conventions and Get-Togethers”